1 | 'bad bitch energy only!'

(880 words)(EDIITED)

(880 words)
(EDIITED)

"NAT!"

"NAT!" Alright that was twice, and last time I checked my alarm isn't that annoying.

Rolling over to my back, with the fucking sun in my eyes. I hear knocking at my door. I open one eye and then close it when I feel the fucking sun blaring in my eye balls at the ass crack of fucking dawn.!

Groaning I got my fat ass up... and then sat right back down. Why is it so hard to go to sleep, and wake up in the morning it's like double fucked no matter what. Morning or Night, it makes me want to shit bricks.

"NAT!" Now who the fuck got me thinking so early in the morning, and screaming my name. Not even in the good way.

Poking one eye open and my blood starting to boil, I swear. The last time someone did this I pulled a gun to their head.

Just kidding. I wish I did.

Who in their right mind decides to fucking show up at 6 am with they ghetto ass shouting in my building... never mind not my building with all due respect god I take back all of my words.

I finally stood up and did a stretch that made my booty cheeks jiggle, that shit feels good. I swear that's the only good thing about waking up in the mornings.

Sigh

Walking like a queen to my kitchen rubbing my eyes. I let out a yawn and took a deep breath then stared at my kitchen. Wondering how I even got up, or why am I having morning skinniness on the day I'm most hungry.

Why am I up again?

Turning around and about to hop back into bed until I heard screeching that made nevermind almost made my ears bleed.

"NATTTTTT! Open this door or I will huff and puff and blow your-" I opened my door, who is trying to play the bad wolf from Goldie locs. I think that's what it's called.

"Hi! bestie what the-" I cut her off. I don't know why she is screaming so loudly, I'm suprised that people aren't in the middle of the hallway telling her to shut the fuck up.

"What the fuck are you doing up this early," I said rubbing my eyes, I can't even process thoughts right now, with the yelling and the sun burning into my back.

I rub my eyes as my best friend speaks to me, "It's 10 am, and you are still in your damn pjs?! Sara yelled and helped herself in, and pushing my shoulder in the process.

"Go right ahead let yourself in princess." I roll my eyes before shutting the door behind me.

Sara, my beautiful best friend since college. Her brown locks swaying, and brown pools- oh wait never mind they are turning black... wait why are they getting darker!?. My eyes growing wide with fear.

I slowly back up with fear, as she gets closer to me like I did something wrong.

Keep in mind she isn't a scary person, I was supposed to be that person not her.