22|' I'm going to find a new baby daddy'

/So if I had to choose someone it must be her she's been here since day one

/So if I had to choose someone it must be her she's been here since day one./

"SANDY!"

I was shaking, I was shocked, I was blown, I was happy, I was sad, I was something right now.

Looking at Dante, Matteo, and Vincenzo sitting at Sara's dining room table looking at me makes me want to throw up.

Dead silent, I was gawking at them literally. Matteo looked good, his hair jet black... Like mine

Fuck I gotta go blonde now.

More tattoos on his hand, and neck not wanting to look at his face I look at Sara. She is in shock, well she is gawking at Dante- oh shit he got hot.

I was engulfed with a hug. "I missed you sandy." I had to hug back I missed my bear hugs with Vincenzo.

"Hey, Vince." I smile and he pulls away, "You dyed your hair." I say reaching up to touch his hair.

"You did too, I like it." He smirks.

Vincenzo hugged me one more time then looked at me in the eyes, "I'm sorry." He says, me too.

"You don't need to be sorry, It wasn't your fault." I smile at him, He rubs the back of his dark brown hair. "About that." About what?

I hear a thud and I look back to see Dalaric that dropped his phone and bent down to pick it up.  I look at him and raised an eyebrow. He just shakes his head.

Still have the gun in my hands for no reason at all, I threw it to Dalaric and he caught it without looking up.

Hot.

Looking back at Sara she is still standing which is a good sign but is glaring? "5 MONTHS." She yelled, Dalaric went to hold her back I just shook my head. Let her go at this point.

"DANTE!" Sara keeps talking. "Look at me." I walked back to Dalaric as...

He nods and walks up to me and puts his arm around my shoulder, I smile up at him. He gives me a rolling eyess back.

"5 FUCKING MONTHS DANTE" She held up 4 fingers. "One more finger Sara." She raised another finger.

She was fuming I was about to get scared but then it's Dantes fault she's trying to get into contact with him for months but he never showed any sign. "Money on Dante," Vincenzo said pulling out a 20.

I pulled out a 20 and scoff "Money's on Sara." Fuck that my bitch gonna win.

We shook hands and I leaned more into Dalaric, still not wanting to look at Matteo. Dalaric wraps an arm around my waist and I lean my head on his chest and watch the fun begin.

I start playing with the hair ties on his wrist.

"DANTE- UGH!- I CAN'T EVEN-UGH LOOK AT Y-you." She starts to get quiet she's about to cry.