17|' Plan B?'

/You only live once

/You only live once./

(846)

Warm. That's what I woke up to. Warmness. Home. Safe. The three words all I needed in my life. Waking up in Matteo's arms. I looked up at his relaxed face. Matteo's perfect eyebrows furrow here and there as he breathes away. His arms are around me and our feet tangled together. I smile he looks so peaceful.

His heavy breathing was annoying though.

There was a little piece of his dark brown hair in his face, I tried to pull up my arm out of his grip, it didn't work. Every time I pulled he pushed. I got tired of it, and I was hungry on top of it. "Wake up bitch." I said once he heard my voice he released me and I moved out of his grip.

"Natalia perche fatto tu scia mi?" Wait a damn minute. God damn, his deep-ass voice and his accent. Shit made me clench my thighs. I poked my head up and smirked. Even though I have no idea what he was talking about. Matteo was laying with his sexy back towards me.

NOT HIS BACK

NOT HIS BACK

"Your voice is very nice in the morning" I blurted. I hear a deep chuckle. He turns towards me and looks at my position. "Natalia, why are you on your knees?" He asks and I look down and quickly sit on my butt.

"Um. You just scared me" I said fixing my hair. I was on the floor. He stands up and slides over to me. "I scared you?" He tilts his head to the side and looks at me like a lost puppy. With all of the pieces of his air sticking out on his big head.

Fuck his perfect teeth, "I-I am h-hungry?" I say pulling away from him and running out the door.

He was to hot.

I run into my room and look at my phone. "9:30. shitttt" I say to myself "I can't shower" I whine and threw my hands up. Then stormed to the mirror and changed in the bathroom. When I was done, I was actually surprised I changed in the bathroom.

'You don't change in the bathroom?'  I smiled at the memory of the first night and now it's almost the last.

Since tomorrow we leave so I take out everything and start to pack. It sucks how many memories we lived over here all for it just to go away in a day. Maybe we can have something outside of the villa.

I put music on, "Look up to god put my head in the sky." I put my makeup in my suitcase.

"Losses after Losses, I just wonder why." I put all of my clothes and folded them, I left out a hoodie, and some grey sweats to change in after then for the plane ride. I left my toothbrush out along with my glasses.

"People think I'm tripping like my shoes untied." I finished with my packing.

"If it wasn't for the music would have given up now." I put in my contacts

"I cry in the dark that's why I seem alright." I pulled my door open to see Vincenzo leaning and smirking on the hallway door. I screamed like a bitch.

"What the fuck dude?" I asked pausing my music and turning my attention to a grinning Vincenzo. "Come on Sara has summoned us." He put an arm around my neck and pulled us to the living room.

"Did you pack yet?" Vince asked me and Sara. I nodded so did Sara.

I watch and see how Sara moves something is wrong with her, she is just off. Her aura is off.

Sara sat up and me and Vince at down. "Alright as you know me and Dante are a thing." Vincenzo and I nodded. If she is here to state the obvious then we could leave. "Last night I did something." Vince and I leaned in, "I swallowed, and we didn't use a condom." Vincenzo and I gasped.

Wait, "Why did you have to mention the swallowing part?" I asked her and she just looked at me blanked.

"Aren't you on birth control?" Vince asked standing up. She sighed and shook her head 'no'. I thought after we got out of college she was still on it.

        "Well shittt," I said stopping my foot and rubbing a hand through my hair. Sara starts to cry. This can't be real. "Oh fuck." I grab my arms around her. "It's not a big deal, we can just get you a plan B." She just sobbed harder.

"It's only been a day the chances of you getting pregnant are low." I try to soothe her it just makes her cry even harder. I don't know what to do. I make my eyes big towards Vince in the corner bitting his nails.

We make eye contact and he rips them from his mouth and sighs with his bright eyes.

"Don't you have to be on the pill before having sex?" Vince asked and I nodded my head. "Can't we just get her a plan 'B'?" Vince asked he is pacing around the room.

Sara took her head from my neck and said "W-where would we get one?" I looked up at her "I'll ask Matteo." There has to be something she could take.

"Ask me what?" Matteo came into the living room and sat on the kitchen stool. Looking so handsome; I looked at Vince and Sara and they both looked at me and go and I walked to Matteo.

I guess I have to be the one going in for the kill, I roll my eyes and turn towards him. "Matteo." I grabbed his hands. "What's wrong?" He drops his apple from his mouth and focuses all of the attention on me with concern raising in his eyes.

"I need a Plan 'B'" Oops I said that wrong. "What!?" He got up from the stool and looked at me with disgust. Maybe I should've worded that better. But his reaction was funny. LOL.

"No-No." I laughed "I don't need it." I say putting my hand on my chest, then turning around I looked at Sara then back at Matteo. "OH." He nodded his head. "Yeah i'll just called one of my friends." I gave him a pat on the chest. "Thanks."

He looks way more relaxed than before.

"See it's gonna be okay." Vince says with worry in his eyes, "I'm gonna go fuck Dante up." He says looking at Sara and I.

Sara has now sobered up from her crying stage. "Come on sweet cakes we got a wedding to crash," I say grabbing her arms and pulling her towards the door. I looked back and see that Matteo is on the phone then he looks at me and I gave him a nod and he gives me a nod back.

Sara and I made jokes the whole walk. "Come on." I grabbed her hand and we walked into Alicia's Villa, to get ready for the wedding.

____________________________

A/N

I needed to make these chapters shorter because Chapter 20 is where I need a fresh start.