30 |' I'm proud of you.'

/Happy Birthday

/Happy Birthday./

With it being a week before Christmas and Henrick still MIA this family has been crazy. Standing on top of Dalaric's shoulders and putting the star on the tree.

"More to the side."

I move the star to the left groaning as Vince yells at me, "NO other way." I squeeze the star and move it to the right.

"Perfect." Vince clapped and Dalaric pops me down. I used to be a cheerleader, swag.

Sara is watching us with a bag of buttered lobster in her hand, I scoff at her pregnancy cravings. She also has a bag of buttered popcorn on the side of her and a diet coke.

"It's missing something," Justin says walking up to the tree with a chin on his hand and rubbing his fake mustache.

Dalaric puts a hand around my waist and pulls me down so I'm sitting on his lap and his giant hand is rubbing my ass. I roll my eyes.

"I think it looks fine," Sara says looking up after slurping the lobster meat, I shiver and gag causing Dalaric to tighten hold on me.

Matteo makes his way into the living room area with all of us. When I mean all of us I mean like everyone.

"What is it missing?" Someone asks

"A porn hub subscription?" I hear a familiar voice and see Omere smirking and everyone looking at him. I smile at his weirdness

Dalaric lifts his head from my neck and looks at the tree and laughs, "The lights." He used his powerful command voice. I squeeze my thighs together and bite my lip while everyone is cutting to realization.

Dalaric and I's relationship has been going well so far, nothing serious happened yet. Not that I'm counting on it to happen. But I also am you know.

"Clear out training at 5," Matteo says with a cup of ramen in his hand and sighs taking a seat on the couch while everyone else is groaning.

"If anyone has a problem with that I'll unleash Dalaric to blow your brains," Matteo said taking another bite of his noodles.

I hear Dalaric chuckle under me, Hearing footsteps retreating it's just Dante, Dalaric, Matteo, Vince, Sara and I left. We sat in silence for a while.

"Who's going to put up the lights?" Vince says crossing his legs on the coffee table in the middle of the room.

"Later." We all grunt in response leaving us to chuckle about it.

I feel a vibration under me, my eyebrows pull in confusion. No one called me since they learned that I was dead.

I pull out my phone and an unknown caller ID shows. Everyone's attention is on me.

Dalaric takes the phone from my hand and throws it to Dante, "Find out who that is before it declines." Dante turns and opens the coffee table and pulls out a laptop then pulls in my phone, that's normal.