7 |jElOsAE

/Don't wait any longer

/Don't wait any longer./.

(Words 1024)

The drive was filled with humor from Dante and Vincenzo. Then fights accrued at the randomest times. Then we got so bored so we started to play 20 questions but we have arrived to our destination.

Getting out of the seat Matteo was still on his phone scrolling through emails. Vincenzo still had his arm around my waist. Dante and Sara looked like they are giving each other silent treatment. So I pulled her to me and Vincenzo. "What's wrong trouble in paradise?" I wiggled my eyebrows.

She just shook her head. My eyebrows pulled together and we walked into the shop. Sara has never ignored something I asked, I guess something is truly wrong or I did something that made her mad.

"Want anything?" I ask them as they got a table. Vincenzo raised his hand like a student in a classroom.

"I want a strawberry smoothie please?" He batted his eyelashes, like a little princess. "Anything else." They shook their heads. I grabbed Sara's arm and waited in line. "Are you okay?" She can't ignore me forever.

"No." Blunt.

"What's wrong?" I ask trying to be supportive, or trying to be noisy.

"I don't know I can't lie and say I didn't feel something when the girl asked for Dante's number." She replied, but she was almost confused when she said that. I mean if she has feelings for him it would be normal to feel that way there is no issue for that.

"I barely know him and already feeling this way." She says disappointed in herself or at something.

"You know what fuck men we are single ladies that don't catch feelings!" I put up my hand up in try to cheer her up.

"Yes!" She slaps it right back. Glad to see I have my best friend back. We are about to get to the front of the line when Matteo comes up to us.

"Take this" He pulls out a fucking black card. My eyes are out of the sockets "No" I pushed it away. Wanting to actually take it and run.

"My treat" He pushed it back "Take it." I shook my head and turned away, if he puts this in my face one more time. I'm going to run with it.

I hear him groan and then say "Thank you" I turn back to see Sara has the card in her hand, bitch.

I look at her and she grins "Your lucky I love you" She laughs and we get to the front of the line, a black card is like a big deal.

"Hello Welcome to PURE Juice what can I ge-" The man stopped when he looked up and made eye contact with me. He looked like a schoolboy with brown fluffy hair skinny and was wearing a white shirt with the logo and black jeans with black converse. Since everyone is wearing that.

I raised my eyebrows. "Get you guys" He smiles and I smile back, glad to see he is ready to take our orders.

Before it got awkward Sara tipped in and says "Um 1 Strawberry Smoothie." She looked at the menu the guy puts in the order into the iPad. "I will take uh Raspberry and Banana smoothie," I say looking back at the guy and he smiles I can't help but blush.

FUCK MY CHEEKS. Not in that way.

I put a hand up to my cheek to slow my blushing down, it doesn't help when he laughs "I will take a pear smoothie please" Sara says and looks down at the guy.

"Okay, that will be 12.40$" Sara hands him the card and his eyes popped out of his sockets. And the punched in the card. You and me both brotha.

He pulled out a white paper and says "Your order will be down when they call that number" I nodded and walked back to the table and sat down next to Sara and Vincenzo.

I sigh

I felt a kick to my chin "What the fuck?" I whispered and leaned over to Sara. "What?" She ticks her head and points it at Matteo. Why.

I look at him and he is staring at the uh? Poor cash cashier guy. I turned and looked at Vincenzo "What's his problem?" He looks up at me, He probably took to much money out of his card or something and he got mad.

"I'm pretty sure he saw you blushing and laughing at Mr.Skinny guy." My eyes pushed together.

"Why though?" He just shrugs.

Before I can ask any questions our number was called. "Come on" Sara pulls me back up to the counter to get the smoothies.

I grab the drinks and see the same guy. "Hey, I didn't catch your name." I look at him then back at Matteo. "Um, it's Natalia." He puts out his hand and says "Xavier" I took his hand and shook it then when I let go a piece of paper was in my hand.

That smooth mother fucker

I looked down and it reads

'Sorry haven't done this before but here's my number give it a call if you need anything'

'***-****-*****'

I sat down and gave Vincenzo his smoothie, wanting to tell Sara what the guy put in my hand but. She nudge my shoulder and points to my phone and I pick it up. Maybe she saw what he had did.

the saddest bitch: Get your man he looks like he's about to explode.'

You: I don't have a man

the saddest bitch: yeah okay now look at Matteo.

I look up at him his knuckles are white. Vincenzo pulls at my shoulder I turn towards him "You better do something before something happens to the poor guy over there." As he points to the skinny guy taking another girls order but not smiling at them.

"Like what?" I say he just shrugs. "Anything." He raises his eyebrows knowing that he will do something.

Vincenzo took my phone and put a hat and glasses on me and the pulls me closer. "Stick out your tongue." I did and he snaps a picture.

"We could be like fucking models," Vincenzo says as he saves my new home screen to us, Bestie for Life.

I took my phone out of his hands "For sure." Turning back to Matteo and stuffed the number in my pocket "Pray for me" He puts his hands together and tilts his head down, motioning me to go to him.

Oh looks like Dante and Sara are friends again they are playing Among us together, wishing I could play with them but I got something important to attend to.

I made my way around the table and sat my phone down. I put my hand over Matteo's and look up at him. "What's wrong bitch." I try to humor him, and make him smile a little bit.

"Nothing" His jaw ticks.

I sigh at him, "Matteo you know that we aren't together right." He nods not looking at me with his eyes, making me feel even worse.

"You know I can have friends right?" He nods slower this time, then looking at me well glances at me.

"You know I'm not looking for anything serious yet." He doesn't nod but just looks down, as I drag the yet part for him to be sure he heard it.

I'm still not happy with the answer I get so, I ask him. "Why are you being like this?" He just gets up and ignores me. That was very rude of him, so I follow him then tap Sara's shoulder and motioned for us to get going.

I understand it seems like he likes me, but I don't understand the part where I have to be ignored for it. It was a small gesture it's not going to get anywhere serious.

I try to catch up with him but it doesn't work. "It's fine sandy-cheeks he is just being a bitch" Vincenzo says while walking up to me. I nod my head and we are back in the SUV going to the shop.

Wait what did he just call me.

This time the ride was dead silent but Dante and Sara's laughing. I am just staring and my hands what in the world just happened.

____________

A/N

This is like pt2 from the long-ass chapter