11 | 'Sandy Cheeks'

/What we think we become

/What we think we become./

.

(1510)

"ITS MATTEO OPEN UP NAT" I jump at the voice and I open the door and moved out the way because Matteo is holding up a very badly beating Vincenzo. I look at Matteo "What the fuck?" They rush Vincenzo on the couch it's a pretty big couch too.

Dante let go of Vincenzo and ran to Sara. "Are you okay?" She asks she nods and hugs him. "I'm going to get Dante cleaned up." I nodded my head and rush over to Vincenzo. Sara doesn't do well with blood.

"Matteo what happened." I ask him because I need to know before I start anything.

Silence

"Matteo what the FUCK happened." He need to hurry up before I do something that could hurt him more.

Then silence he just stares at me.

I run to Vincenzo and slap his head. "Wake up" He can not go to sleep on me, I don't know how bad his injuries are.

"Hey, sandy" he smiles I bite my lip and try not to cry. "Why do you have blood on your shirt?" I ask him trying to stay strong.

Vincenzo looks at Matteo "I got into a bar fight." I shook my head "Like I'm going to believe that." I'm stupid but not that stupid I know what I bar fight is many have came into the ER with scars for that.

"Take off your shirt I have to see what's wrong." He smirks "If your horny just say that." It's no time for jokes we need to do this.

"Oh just shut up you're on your death bed come on I have to stop the bleeding." He took off his shit and winces.

"Holy shit." I look at Vincenzo's stomach and see yellow and purple bruises, and it looks like whip glazes and it looks like there is a fucking piece of glass is stuck in his side "Yeah a bar fight. my ass"

I turn to ask Matteo "Can you at least give me some napkins and alcohol." I try to use the things around me. I don't care if I get an STD from touching his blood I just need him to stay awake.

Vincenzo groans in pain. "Hey. Hey, Come on stay awake" I slap his cheek gently. He nods and looks at me I smile and he gives me a weak one back. If I have to jump on him to have him stay awake I would.

I enjoy his presence to much to have him go out on me like that.

"Thanks" I hold down the wound so it will stop the bleeding, using my hands I take out the glass. and Vincenzo screams, I need to apply some pressure to his wound before I take out the glass. "We need to get him to a hospital."

"No." Vincenzo blunt self said that. I knew there has to be more to the story.

"I'm sorry I'm so sorry." Matteo puts my hair in a bun and I nod at him for doing that.