10 | 'Germaphope'

/Everybody dies but not everyone lives

/Everybody dies but not everyone lives./
.

(3050)

Nothing. That is what I woke up to. The past three days have been hectic, With Matteo, The wedding, The boys still missing weird.

Before rolling out of bed I recap moments of last night, I sniff the giant sweatshirt I have on. And the boxers which are about to fall off but thanks to my overly big ass they are fine.

I'm so funny.

With that I get up and pick out my outfit for the day. I go in the shower and Shampoo my hair and Shave. After I look in the mirror and the girl looking back has gotten darker over time. Now my skin is Carmel then an olive oil color. I take off my glasses and put my contacts in.

Still, in a towel, I go to wake up Sara who is still past out on her bed. With a smirk on my face, I jump up on the bed lay down next to her.

I deepen my voice and hug her waist, "Miss me?" Don't get me wrong my voice can go very deep, if I actually try.

She snuggles closer and turns so her head is buried in the crook of my neck. "You smell good." I try not to snort a little bit but it's not help.

I try not to laugh, "I used new Shampoo you like the smell?" I say trying to say it in Dantes voice, I think she is very tired and doesn't know anything.

She pauses for a second and then tilts her head to smell my hair "Isn't your voice suppose to be deeper in the mornings?" I laugh thats when I lost it.

Sara takes a deep breath, she knows. "Natailia Valentina Winston!." As she says it in an accent, the only person who actually says my name right. Slowly turns towards me "Get the fuck! Off of my bed! before all hell! breaks loose!." I jump off the bed and hold my towel.

I forgot to get dressed, idiot. "What time is it?" Sara asks getting up to lay her head on the bed frame. Yawning her breath stanks.

"Um, I think it's like 9:34ish?" I shrug it off. She nods and then slowly lets her head falls but when I got up she sprung from her postion. "Nat we have to meet with the girls at 10!" She stands up and runs to the bathroom.

"Well shit." I run to my bedroom and get my clothes on. I went with a simple look white shirt with sweats and hair in a high pony.