21| '1 month'

|Don't trust anyone

|Don't trust anyone.|

Taking a sip of my coffee, I look at the date. August 3rd. Saturday

One month down.

For those confused; it's been exactly a month since Greece. Yes, I don't feel good I barely had any motivation to get out of bed this morning.

My life went from 1000 to 1 real quick, I grabbed my car keys and went to the beauty store.

Walking down the aisle with my wallet in my hand and iced coffee in another, I spot the hair dye.

I put my hand on my chin and rubbed it. Blonde?

No cause I would have to get bleach

A Darker brown?

No that's his hair color.

Groaning I went further into the section.

BINGO

I grabbed the box in my hand and went for the counter, I am wearing grey sweatpants and a black tank. Shoot me for no giving a fuck

Placing my things on the counter I look up to see very nice women, "Hey rough times?" She says taking the hair dye from the counter and scanning it.

Look through my wallet for money to give her I replied, "I guess you can say that." She laughs

"12.34$," She says placing the dye in the bag

"Here." I handed her the 20. "Keep the change." I waved and went back to my car.

I drove to some corner stores because they are cool, I just want to get kidnapped or something.

I'm just kidding... I think... I just drove to a park on the corner of the corner stores.

Cool

I got out and went on my phone I want to clear my mind. Sara had texted me to come over later, or she is going to find a different godmother. I had to say yes, I love her.

Hey I have a flex, I know the gender of the baby

HEHEH

The power I hold bitches

Anyways, I decided to turn a corner in the ally it looks like an abandoned skate park. I shrug hopefully someone will shoot me and it will be over. NOPE, I find something interesting

A trail of blood, knowing how stupid I am I follow it. Slowly, until I hear grunting.

"STOP, PLEASE I DIDN'T MEAN TO STEAL YOUR FOOD!!" the guy on the ground says getting beat up by this hulk of a man.

Damn he got a sexy back, not as sexy as Matteo's fuck that his back is as good as Matteo's

I hid behind a pole and watched, fuck TV I got a whole action show in front of me for FREE.