27| 'Tattoos and Cold Showers'

/

/.Why?./

"You look like Kendal Jenner but with an ass," Sara says while on the bed with Justin, they are eating breakfast on my bed while I try on some lingerie. I turn and look at my ass. "I agree," Justin adds with a British accent.

"But yellow isn't the best color." Justin stands up and sucks in a breath then gets up and walks into the closet when he comes out he pulls out 2 black pieces. "Try this." He jumps back on the bed with Sara.

"Shoo." He motioned and I went into the bathroom, I take off the yellow pieces and put them off to the side. Grabbing the 2 pieces and sliding them on, I like this one it's plain but I like the panties it's high-waisted laced, along with a matching top.

I walk out in a robe, for some dramatic feeling I stuck out a leg first than spun around and hitched my leg on the door. "Damn you could be a stripper." Sara claps, I laugh and then walk to the middle.

"Ready?"

They nod their heads I untie the black rope, it falls to the ground and they are both taken aback and they gasp. "If I wasn't gay I would fuck you." I grinned at his comment. Sara is in shock, "Fuck that you are like a replica of Kendal but your ass is huge."

I smirk thank you grandma for my nice ass, They scan over my body again, I look in the mirror thank god I didn't eat becuase I would look like a monster T-Rex. "That's the one." Justin throws his hands up.

I tilt my head to the side, it is nice if I had the body for it. My thighs are huge, "You're body is beautiful." Sara comes from behind me and rubs my shoulders. I look at her through the mirror and throw her a smile.

"Okay, let's talk boys." Justin finally breaks the silence as I walk to the closest and Sara jumps back to the bed. Poping another strawberry in her mouth. I change into a comfy outfit. "How are you and Dante" I heard Justin ask.

I come from the closet with lulu lemon pants and a white champion sweatshirt. I take a seat on the edge of the bed, "Good." She plays with her fingers, "What's wrong." I knew something was off, "I don't know" She sighs and lays on her side rubbing her stomach. "That fight last night really hurt." she shrugs

I give her a sad look, "It's fine, you guys will make it up soon." I assured her. She lays her head on Justin's lap as he brushes through her light brown locks. "Sometimes you should take a break from each other, don't be the clingy type." I down at her. "know what I mean?" I say she nods

"How about you miss therapy." Justin looks at me leaning against the headboard. Oh, I don't know maybe it's becuase Don wants me and I don't know what to do about it or say something. Do you think they know? Should I tell them how I want to have sex with him really badly?

"Nothing, I've been in my own space these days." Wow, go bitch.

"What about you Justin." Sara says looking from me to Justin, He shrugs and bites his lip, I gasp "Who?" He rolls his eyes, and blush. Sara slaps him. "Who is it." She gets up and sits on her ass. He smirked and finally said something. "Dylan." I grin like an idiot.