28| 'Why am I dead?'

she lays by her phonewaiting for it to light up her roomwith his name

waiting for it to light up her room
with his name.
every night she would wait
and wait.
and wait.
until she finally understood.
no matter how much she needed him
he would never need her.
(Credits to Tiktok) lol

"What about this one." I pointed to one of his tattoos on his chest, I woke up this morning with Dalaric next to me in the bed from our very eventful night. It's now 6 am and the sun has fully risen and is now shining through the ceiling window down on us. He laughs after I point to his tattoo.

"I was drunk with friends." I bring my finger up to the tattoo he got done the other night and started to trace it. He brings his hand up and starts to soothe my neck. His deep baritone voice that had scared me at first was now smooth and less raspy.

He takes in a deep breath and I know the moment is over when he opens his mouth. "Got to finalize some meetings with Matteo." I pout and pull my hand from his chest and sit upon my legs so they are now under me and I'm sitting on top of them.

"Bring me." I look at him sitting up and I cross my arms, he smirks and shakes his head. Dalaric gets up from his spot and I follow him with my eyes until I can't anymore. I huff to bring the attention back to me, "You know what I think I hate you know." I say with my back still facing him.

I feel the bed dip behind me and a hand clutching my throat and hot breath on my neck, "You love me." my breath hitch as his figure is now retreating from the bed.

I grab my chest becuase my heart is literally pounding, I lay into his spot and get my breathing down to normal. I hear the water go on, and I take a glance at the clock it's now 6:15. I sighed and stared at the roof. Glancing to my left was Dalaric's laptop that he does for his business.

I grab the laptop and open it, "fuck there's a password." I crack my knculcks and my neck, "Come on baby." I let my fingers type away, think Nat think.

Hot- Denied

Mafia- Denied

Puppylover27- Denied

I groan what could his password be, I bit my lip and thought. 'Guns.' I typed it into the Mac. The water turned off so I had to be fast, I looked back to the computer and it was unclocked. I did my little dancy dance.

Okay focus. I went into Instagram and logged into my account, don't ask I wanted to see how my likes were doing and find more possible sugar daddies.

I refreshed the page and my eyes widen at the screen. I hear the bathroom door open and walked out was Dalaric with a towel wrapped around his waist exposing his very sexy v-line. He looks at me and was about to open his mouth.

"Why are people saying I'm dead?"

He ignores me and goes to the dresser and pulls out his work attire, I scoff at his actions I turned the screen and deciding to read off what people had to say. "In the loving memory of Natalia Valatina Winston, you will be missed." I read off and wincing at my 16-year-old self with blue braces. Not a good year.