3 |'4 SUVS'

/I'm proud of you/

/I'm proud of you/

Waking up to my cell phone ringing I grab it and put it up to my ear not recognizing the caller ID. As usual. Thank god this plane got some wifi in it, I would be dying without it.

'Hello?' I say.

'Hey, it's Jarred.'

'Hey, how is it? Is Dr. Shepperd mad at me?' I ask.

'Nope he's fine with it but when you get back your doing my shifts for the week.'

I roll my eyes remembering he can't see me. 'Yeah yeah I know I know...' it was an awkward silence for a couple.

'Was there anything else Jarred?' I ask trying to go to sleep or get some shut eye on the plane while it's in the air.

'Oh um nothing sorry for keeping you on the phone for long.' he laughs and I sigh

'Alright, ill talk to you later.' I look over to see Sara up and yawning.

'Bye!' With that I shut my phone. He is sometimes very awkward, I think it's because I found out that he had a little crush on me.

"So who was that," Sara asks while taking a sip of her water I think, we'll I hope it's water and not anything else. Drunk Sara isn't the move.

"It was Jarred" I say taking a sip of my bottled water, and pushing the fly aways of my baby hair back.

She choked on her drink I give her a look, don't know why she always chokes when I say his name this time I want answers

"You know him?" I ask her looking into her bright brown eyes, that are avoiding my gaze.

"W-what m-e pusshhhh nooo." She takes another sip and stands up, why is she ignoring the question and why is she drawing attention and standing up. I hate being the center of attention.

I look at her "Where the fuck are you going?" I slap her leg, don't leave me please.

She looses her balance a little bit before she opens her mouth and leans down to face me.

"Relax I'm taking a pissss." her words slur. I'm guessing the water wasn't water after all. I should've watched her the whole time, she can't handle a drop of alcohol.

"Alright alright" I wave her off and she goes to the bathroom. I hope no one follows that women.

I sigh and pop my AirPods back in and look out the window. It's a nice view not even going to lie, I like a break from the world or my world and go to a new one.

In and outbreathe relax.