12 | ' Never Touch My Food'

/We all have a dark side but don't show it

/We all have a dark side but don't show it./

(2121)

I shuffle a little, and find the source of heat and snuggle more into it. When I hear the source of heat groan I shot up. Well, I tried to shoot up didn't work it just pulled me closer. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Ready to punch this heat.

"Hey" I stopped froze, am I slow or did I just hear Matteo's voice but like 1000x deeper. In the bed with me, oh good lord please don't tell me. I had sex with him.

That's when it hit me

Holy shat

I cleared my throat "Hey" he pulls me closer and rolls me over so I'm on the bottom and his face is in my breast. This is new.

I tap his head "Hey buddy get up, I'm not your heater." I try to get up but he pulls on my waist and tugs me closer. "I-Cant-Breath!"  Saying to him even though he is the one that shouldn't be able to.

I struggle to even get a word out, he just laughs and lifts his head off of my breast. He smiles and I smile back. "Hey."

I look at his messy brown hair and fluff it out more. "Come on I have to get ready." I smile and he finally gets off of me, that felt so much better.

"Fine!" He groans and finally lets me out of his gorilla glue hold. He doesn't get up but he slowly drags himself off of the bed literally he is falling off of the bed in slow motion, with the blanket still around him.

I laugh then walk out, I told Vince that i'll go to his room in the morning to make sure everything is okay. Making sure he didn't kill anyone or himself while sleeping. Taking strides to go to Vincenzo's room. I knock. "Can I come in?" I hear a muffled groan.

Shrugging my shoulders guess that's my invitation inside of the hell whole.

Opening the door I see Vincenzo laying facing the door but with his face stuffed into a pillow and has his arms on the headrest. I roll my eyes at the sight, not letting the door close. "Come on buddy we gotta get you up and into an ice bath." I go over to him and take the pillow off of his face.

"NO!" He screams and pulls the blankets over his face. I just laugh and set the bathwater to a freezing temp. I put my finger in it. "damn"

I pull my finger out, and walk over to Vincenzo and this jackass got the pillow again and is in the same potion at last time.

"Come on." I take the pillow off and yank the blankets off, we can not do this all day. We actually need to get things done.

"NO SANDYYYY PLEASEEEEE LET ME HAVE MY BEAUTY SLEEP." He groans and yells very loudly, so much for someone that wants to sleep they are sure yelling very loudly.

"Do you need help" I put out my hands and he sits up with no problem I raise one eyebrow? How in the world did he do that without needing even a little bit of help getting up. "Don't give me that look I've been through worst." I rub my face, choosing to ignore this. "Okay just sit in the bath for 10 mins and then you can do whatever men do." I say about to leave.