40| 'The Ball.'

/

/. Kiss it kiss it better baby./

Tonight was the ball, today was the ball, I'm going to see my father for the first time in years. I didn't even know he was alive, hell I didn't know he was this powerful before. Something about the Russian Mafia.

I've noticed that my father had an accent as did I but it slowly went away during the end of middle school, but when i'm mad or yelling sometimes it comes out. 

Looking in the mirror I go to pronounce a word in Russian, 'Привет' (Hello), surprisingly it didn't sound to bad. What I think got me to put my accent away was from my father. Trust me i'm going to keep this down for a while. 

Don't get me wrong, i've kept a secret for god knows how long for when I know how to speak Russian, I pick up on a lot of languages. Since my father used like a lot of them when talking to the other men. 

Taking a deep breath, 'Hello' I say to myself pushing more down on the accent. Now i'm normal I sound like myself. 

Thank god. 

For the event there wasn't a dress code, but there is this one dress i've been wanting to wear. I was supposed to wear it to that dinner when Dalaric fucker buddy came. 

It was a red dress, tight red dress and it went down to touch my feet and there was a slit in the dress showing up until the middle of my thigh. 

Which is perfect for the knives to go on my other thigh and I could just reach over and grab them when I need to. 

Leaving just a white thong on, I wrap the wrap Diego gave to me along with putting the knives into the pockets so they won't slice my skin. Dalaric taught me how to sharpen them to the point it could go through the material easily. 

I didn't wear a bra because the dress was off the shoulder, putting on the red dress it hugs my curves and shows my right leg. 

Having to be that I needed to wear heels so I don't have to come out as short, I will go to Sara's room and get a pair later. Going into the bathroom to get my face ready. 

Putting on a little bit of eyeshadow under my eyes to give them that dark look, my eye lashes are coated with mascara. My lips are a dark matte brownish color. 

My hair is going to be loose curls but tight enough to last the night. 

Nodding at myself in the mirror I go to Sara's door, she texted me saying Dante was already out of the room so I could just walk in. She's sleeping and TVD is playing on the TV. I take this time to go into the closet and grab a pair of black heels not to short and not to tall. 

Walking out to the hallway I take a deep breath and pass by many eyes, and walk down the stairs the people in the hall way were instructed to not move until the circle is back.