35| 'That isn't a family member Nat it's his-'

/

/.I fuck a bitch in the back with a barbed on./

Groaning I get up from my position on the floor, holding my stomach. "Where the fuck are they?"

Today first I woke up at like 5 something, not on purpose and Dalaric was there but his face was somewhere else.

Now, I'm angry I'm mad, wake up to a hickey that I want to kill Dalaric for but I can't cause I have no idea where the fuck he is.

Flashback:

Feeling the bed dip a little beside me, I open my eyes to see Dalaric about to put another hand around my waist to pull me closer.

"Go back to sleep," he whines like a baby, I shut my eyes a little bit to get more sleep but it didn't work when.

When his hand lifted up my shirt and his face rested between my boobs, thanks mom for blessing me with huge boobs.

"I can live here." Chuckling at him I message his hair as I lay flat on my back and he groans into my chest area.

"I don't want to go." He gets up from my boobs and looks at me, I look at him through my tired eyes.

"Then don't," I whisper with my voice dropping I can't see his face but I know becuase I felt little johnson.

"I need to." He plants kisses down my stomach, starting from my breast. Left kiss, then right.

"As." Kiss under my left boob, "Much." Kiss under my right boob, I left out a gasp of pleasure.

"I want." He kisses between my boobs, "to." He gets lower on the middle of my chest area a little higher though.

"Fuck you." He kisses my stomach and smiles with a rub.

Who knew virgins could be the freakiest?

"I need to work to keep a roof over our heads."  His final kiss was under my belly button so close.

Then he moves up to me and grasps my neck in his hands, "Get some sleep princess." He whispered before going to the croak of my neck and planting a butterfly kiss.

I gasp as he bites me but it wasn't gentle it was harse. "Don't ever call me a bitch."

"Okay?" He booms

"Okay," I whisper sound more flustered than Sophia when she met Ace for the first time.

"Don't cover that up." He kisses onto my neck now probably having a bruise but the darkness took me and I fell into the most peaceful sleep.

End of Flashback.

I'm trying to look for tampons or pads or even fucking liners, but I think it's a little too heavy this time.