37| 'The Ball Of The Mafias Invitation.'

/

/.Should've listened my mom always told me this, I was only 13 when she told me this; Watch who you fuck with. Never ever trust a nigga for nothing even if you feel like you really love her... Don't ever tell a bitch that you really love her; Cause that when she gonna back you feel like you nothing; and thats when you gonna start feel like you buggin, I wish I would've neva told you wassup and I wish I never even told you pull up.../

"I still don't know why you forgave him so easily." Sara says to me for like the 100th time after telling her the same thing how I could not be so angry at him but not forgive him it's very different.

Right now we are sitting in the middle of the living room on Matteo's computer looking through Nursery items.

"That one." Vince points to the screen sitting next to Sara so she is in the middle of us too. Right now we are picking out some clothes for the baby only I know it's gender so I'm making sure they don't buy the wrong type of clothes.

Sara looks at me for approvals and I nodded at the onesie with a grey elephant on it. Has to be neutral.

"You still never answered my question." She says picking the newborn size and placing it in the cart. Matteo has been so kind and let us use his card for some of the payments. Well all of the payments.

"I have plenty of times." I say annoyed pointing at a few teething toys that always come in handy, she needs to have that.

"Saying forgiving him was the easiest choice doesn't sit right with me." She says placing a black binky in the cart. Yes black one too.

"Yeah same here." Vince waved his hand over his head to show how he agreed with Sara.

I groan because no one thinks I made a good choice to not forgive him but not be angry anymore. "I said I didn't forgive him, we weren't anything so I understand why he would do that..." My voice trailed off a little bit.

"I'm just not mad at him okay?" I try to bruh it off, "Lets just forget about it."

"Okay." Sara puts her hands up and leans more into the couch, my eyes trailed over to the cart and they went huge.

"Oh my fucking god." There is 120 things in the cart I am to afraid to see what they will come out to. "How much did we spend?" Sara said dumb as I was.

"About 3,309 dollars." Vince waved his phone in the air, "As you guys were shopping and talking I was brushing up on my math." He smirked putting away his phone and grabbing the laptop. All he had to do was keep adding everything that was in the cart.

"Lord." I say rubbing my eyes still puffy from crying all night again, these past nights have been rough Dalaric has been trying to show no affection and I have been pushing him off like all the time.

He goes downstairs and shoots whatever is in front of him, yesterday it was a guy named Nick he said he would give Dalaric a payment and he did show up with it but D just shot him and took the money.