33|'can we have sex?'

/

/.Lucifer's new season came out!./

"Remember that night?" Dante springs into where I'm sitting with Dalaric and Vince. I don't remember any night.

"Which night?" Vince says looking up from my lap and cranking his neck to Dante, His footsteps come to a stop.

"The night we found we had a traitor under the roof?" Vince groans, and gets up from my lap after Dalaric slapped his head.

"oof." Vince holds his head and Dalaric's chest bounces from laughter.

"Proceed." Dalaric waved his hand and raised it to cup my ass, earning a roll in the eyes from me.

"Well, I found out who it is." Dalaric shoots up and I fall on the floor. "Oww." He doesn't even check up on me.

"Fuck you," I say getting my fat ass self up and sit on the coffee table.

"Get me him NOW." Dalaric grits his teeth and points to the stairs. Dante nods fearfully, damn Dalaric put anyone on his feet with his voice. All he needs to do is look at me and I'm kneeling hoping to be fucked until I pass out.

"Get everyone." He says to Vince and he rose an eyebrow when Vince didn't move. Then he threw the popcorn and ran up the stairs.

I look at Dalaric, his eyes soften from the other state. I bit my lower lip and fiddle with my hands looking down at them.

"Natalia I'm-" he was soon cut off by Dante and Kevin? then Vince comes from downstairs with everyone else. I see Omere and I give him a wave. I'm not surprised if it was Kevin he did call me a slut.

He smiles and comes to a halt when Dalaric puts up a hand, "MATTEO." Dalaric yelled hearing the sounds of smooth footsteps from the upper part of the stairs and soon Matteo's figure makes his way into my view.

"I'm hear chill papi." Matteo teases and then walks down the steps undoing his cufflinks once again.

"Move around Kevin come here." Everyone starts to move around and Omere comes and stands next to me, I stand up to see what's going to happen.

"You all know by now." Dalaric booms through the area and walks around making sure everyone could listen and hear.

"That I don't tolerate, snakes." He pauses and then turns on his heel to go the other way, as Kevin stands in the middle looking like he is going to piss himself. "Bitches." He grits. Laughing at himself, "Fucking disloyalty."

"He is talking a lot." I hear people say.

"Thats the first." For real.

He rubs a hand over his face roughly, oh he is mad. "As you all know!" He points a finger around the living room of the mansion which is huge. "You all swore to Matteo and the Capos and even I." He points to himself.