23| 'I swallowed a magnet.'

/The truth hurts

/The truth hurts./

As I hear Harry Style's annoying voice I groan and slam my alarm clock.

Remind me to change it, but I saw it on a life hack 'Set an annoying song as your alarm and you would wake up faster.' Blah blah, it's all bull. But it worked Harry Styles makes me want to jump off a cliff.

I sit up and groan, "Ah shit." I recap the moments of last night, I touched my lips and sigh. Getting up from the bed to my bathroom I look in the mirror to see a bad bitch staring back.

She has green eyes, and jet black hair. "I'm about to dye my hair blonde," I say I don't want to be matching with fucking Matteo, I'm over him.

I want him to hold me

That is true I want him to hold me but my trust issues are coming back up, yes I started to put up walls in Greece. Don't recommend it.

Getting into the shower, and washing everything since I have to go to Matteo's 'Estaete'. It's just a bigger word that makes no sense for rich folks.

I groan stepping into my scrubs and I tie my hair into a messy bun. I open my phone and walk into the kitchen but no one is there. I scrunch my eyebrows and dial D.

It goes straight to voice mail. So I left him a text. He better not be ignoring me after what I did that I completely regret.

'Hey it's Nat, Thanks for fucking picking me up this morning.' sent

10 mins later.

'I'm going to ugly cry.' Sent

He isn't even reading them or coming over. I'm going to scream.

KNOCK

Weird Dalaric never knocks. I look through the peephole and it's black. Dalaric made me cover it black because of people can look through it.

I don't know a bunch of bullshit.

"Nat it's me." Vincenzo's voice booms through the hallways. I sigh knowing it's just him but something hurts in my stomach becuase it's not Matteo. I open the door.

"Dalaric isn't here, So I will bring you and occupany you to your job." He says in a soldierly way. "Drop give me 20," I say

"Yes sir- wait." I laugh.

"Idiot. Come on your going to make me late for my work."

I say grabbing the keys and handing them to Vince, He takes them and locks my door while I make it downstairs to an all-black BMW X1.

"Nice car," I smirk hopping it. It's weird not letting Dalaric open my doors for me, I frown.

"Matteo doesn't want to draw attention so I grabbed the cheapest thing."

He shrugs and gets into the car and then looks over to me.

"What's with the frown?" He asks lifting up my chin then I pull back.