8 | 'Nico?'

/You can so much to offer as the person you are right now

/You can so much to offer as the person you are right now./

(2555)

We pull up to the shop and Vincenzo helps me out of the SUV, Matteo is still not talking to me. Dante and Sara felt weird being the only one's laughing and talking, but whatever is wrong with Matteo needs to stop. We get on an elevator together. All of us. Again the only thing that is heard is the dead silence but only the elevator's music is heard.

Vincenzo finally steps up "Come on why are we all mad at each other? Come on this is a VACAY!" He rubs shoulders with Matteo, "Come on bitches we are in fucking greece!" I look at Matteo and he looks at me I give him a hearted smile and he returns it with a nod.

At least it's something.

"See progress already now let's go find some dresses whores!" Vincenzo walks his way over to me. I'm not no whore first of all.

"Too much?" He says I put up 2 fingers and showed them just as much, my thumb and pointer finger. "Just a little" he nods and we laugh.

30mins later

"I can't fit my ass in this Natalia help me please!" she whines and I groan getting up. I can't believe she can't just take another dress if this one doesn't fit.

I make my way to the fitting room. "Omg, This dress is beautiful." Now I know why she doesn't want to take it off, She is in a tight red dress well tying to get into it. Not saying she should try a different size, but I also think she good.

"Help me get these over my ass god damn it," She says lifting her arms, any louder fucking the other side of Greece can hear us. I just know people are looking at the dressing room cutain to see if everything is okay.

I try to lift it and it doesn't work "Bitch I have noodle arms what the fuck am I going to doo?" I scream back.

Then an idea pop into my head, "Wait I know!" I walk out and grabs Dantes's arm ignoring Matteo and Vincenzo. Moving the curtain and pushing him in, well try to push him in.

"Come you are going to help her." I try to push him in again.

"Go please"

"No" Why is he being an ass.

"Yes we all know you guys are soulmates, now go bitch!" I push him more, he isn't going to get away with this.

"Don't call me that" He turns and sizes me up like spins like I'm going to kill him.

Letting go of him and rasing my eyebrows backing up a little bit so I don't have to look that small when looking up. "What are you going to do?" I size him back up and his figure is towering over mine just a little.

"You do know," I say crossing my arms "Being a dick won't make yours any bigger!" I swallow wanting to throw a smirk at me but my poker face is doing the justice.