6 | 'What's a .38?'

/Fear doesn't stop death It stops life

/Fear doesn't stop death It stops life./

(1760 Words)
I go on my phone while Vincenzo and Matteo are on both of my sides arguing about which is better a Tesla or Audi. I would just like a peaceful walk to the SUV. But no this is what I get or what we get.

It's a wonderful Tuesday afternoon in Greece on June 27, at 12:54 pm, it is still very hot here. I thought it wasn't suppose to get hot until like 2pm but no. It wants to have the index about 8.

We have yet made it to the SUVs because we have to wait for Reece's permission, he needs to see that we are all here and make sure no one is lacking behind which I get. At the same time I just want to be rid of these people.

"I'm telling you, bro the Audi is better," Matteo says while looking up at his phone, thats the first time he did so.

Vincenzo makes a growling sound and turns and looks down at me. "Natalia can you please tell this horse that a Tesla is better." Why are they getting me into this, I do not care. But I do like one better than the other but again I don't want them to taste the satisfactory of winning the argument.

Looking up to see Matteo looking at me then I turn my head and see Vincenzo looking at me. "In which way better looking or speed-wise?" I look at them both, giving up since they both look very scary.

"Looks-wise," They both say at the same time one deeper than the other.

"If it was a Black Audi and a Black Tesla it would be hard but I would choose." Looking at Matteo and Vincenzo. "Uh, the Audi." I just think they look better for a sports car, and plus come on no one can get me wrong with a black out car.

"Buttt if I could have any car I would take the Audi i8 or a Camaro." I add on, since we are on the topic of cars.

Matteo lets out a deep chuckle and Vince rolls his eyes, what am I missing? "He has both." Vincenzo says pointing to Matteo as he just shrugs. Ain't no way, I think ima have to follow this man I need to see this car.

Vincenzo gives me puppy eyes "I thought we were besties." He says still talking about how I picked Matteo's care over his.

I turn to him and stood up on my toes and gave his cheek a little peck, to show my careness toward Vincenzo. "We still are" I gave his chest a pat and walked back to Sara. Leaving the two men to fean for themselves.

Dante and Sara were talking the whole time and didn't even mind my presents. "Yo bitch" I had to get her attention at some point. These two are going to be the end of each other, I fucking call it.

Sara turns her head. "You scared me." She looks away from Dante, and finally looks at me. I mean I had to get her to notice me, and that was the first in my mind. I look at Dante and give him daggers as he speeds up with Vincenzo and Matteo still talking about my choice.