24| 'Holy 50 shades of grey'

/Why this bich wanna pop shit we were just cool now this bitch wanna act like an opp bitch/

After like an hour we were finally getting into the cars, Sara, Dante, and I were in one and the other was in the other one. Dante was in the passenger seat and I was sitting next to Sara in different seats.

Sara was rubbing her stomach, "Are you okay?" She laughed and breathed out. "Yeah, I just have stomach pains." She should be okay unless it's been happening all morning. "How long have the pains been happening?"

She looked at the ceiling and started to breathe heavily, "Just started." I nodded my head and put my head over her stomach, her breathing starts to go back to normal. "Is she okay?" Dante asks and I just pushed his face.

I feel over her stomach, "Tell me where it hurts." She leans down and I put pressure on the lower part of her stomach. "WOW right there." She yells, "Okay, it's just growing pains." I sit back in my seat.

Dante looked back a Sara and gave her a nod and she rolled her eyes, "If your pull-out game wasn't so weak none of this would have happened." I snicker, I laughed. That was funny.

Sara laughed with me, "Shut up your going to make me pee." We stopped and then looked at each other and started to laugh again.

We pull into the airport and get out. "You a dork." Sara sings with her AirPods in. "Never been a sport." I laugh at her and another SUV pulls in next to us.

Sara walks next to me and I hear Beyonce playing, Oh lord. "Middle fingers up" She sings and points her middle fingers in my face. Which I swat away, "Put them hangs high" She swings her hands in the air, still pointing her middle fingers at me "Wave it in his face." She shoves her middle fingers in my face and I took a step back. "Tell 'em boy bai" She finishes.

Vince comes up and hugs me from behind and lifts me up. "Hi Sandy, kinda missed you." I smile and he puts me down and drapes an arm over my shoulder. Matteo and Dalaric get out and walk over to us, Matteo gives us a nod, and Dalaric doesn't even look at me.

Whore

Diego and Rico are talking to the person. "You got public seating?" Rico asked Matteo, He looks up from his phone and shrugs. "Just because I'm a billionaire and make money doesn't mean I waste it on stupid shit." He grits through his teeth.

"ANYWAYS!" Vince turns me around and walks towards the airport. "We are riding normal style." The men in black carry our clothes and bags. We arrive on the airplane and giving our tickets, we go on the plane.

I am in the middle row with Diego and Vince, The next row has Sara, on the outside Dante in the middle, and Dalaric at the window seat. The next had Rico on the window and some blonde bitch flirting with Matteo, I don't know why but I don't as seem jealous. UGH!

I turn around and meet with Diego listening to music, I tap him on the shoulder. "Hi," I say, Vince is deadass asleep and I'm bored. "Hello." He takes out his air pod. "Wanna play 20 questions?" I asked he shrugs "Sure."