2 |'The 3 sexters'

/The past can't change/EDITIED

EDITIED

Ahh, I woke up to the birds chirping bacon-smelling air. The sun not hitting my face to hard. Just perfect silence, and peaceful air to breathe in.

SIKE I lied this is what really happened.

"OHHH I FALL APART"

"DOWN TO MY CORE!"

"OOHHHH I FALL APART!"

I scrunch my eyebrows wondering where that yacking noise is coming from. I groan and push up my seat to find a roach sitting next to me waving her phone with the flashlight on like she's in a fucking concert. It's better to not question at some points in life.

"Why the fuck are you screaming?" I say rubbing my eyes and glancing at the time 11:40. Out of all the people I could have choose she was the first one.

"I want to get into the mood" While shaking her shoulders and dancing. This girl is going to be the death of me, not in a good way either.

"Well in case the mood is getting hit with another car then I advise you to stop."

"Damn bro" she hits my shoulder I wince, the bitch got some good moves her dad wasn't just a boxer for no reason. We went for lessons every friday together. It was fun.

"Stop being such a mood killer" She says as she rolls her eyes thinking she is doing something which is isn't, just causing me to want to hit her even more than I already wanted to.

I glare at her burning holes into her wonderfucking ugly face.

"What" she looks over at me acting like she isn't doing anything.

"Do- OMG do I have something on my cheek." She slaps herself. That's the first thing she comes up with, I should start just staring at her if that's the case.

I start bursting out laughing, we are in the car not outside she's an idiot.

"That's not funny."

"You.Should.Have.Seen.You.Face." I say in between laughs. This doesn't seem that funny but she rarely messes up but I wish my phone wasn't so far, I could have recorded her.

I try to catch my breath I can't every time we make eye contact I burst out laughing

"Stopppppp." rolling her eyes

I roll my eyes back at her and see were about to pull up to the airport parking lot. That car ride wasn't the best but the end was amazing.

~~~~~~

We park and grab our cases. Not our case files but you know. I cant believe I forgot about the wedding today. I was even looking forward to it. Who wouldn't want to see their ex from a couple years ago get married to the pettiest bitch in high school?