13 ' |CAN YOU TRY NOT TO DROWN ME I AM DISABLED'

/Keep taking time for yourself until you are you again

/Keep taking time for yourself until you are you again./

(919)

"JUMANJIII" Everyone yells at the Tv. Vincenzo got up slowly "That was a good movie, Sara."

She shrugs and Dante pulls her in closer and kisses her head.

Vincenzo turns and faces us. "Come on we are going to play 20 questions."

I nod my head and got up from Matteo and Sat next to Vincenzo. He tickles me, "Stoppp idiot and starts the game."  Vincenzo stopped once Matteo made a noise in the back of his throat.

"Okay question one who wants to go first," Sara says

"I will." Dante speaks up "What are your full names."

"Vincenzo Julio Gomez"

"Sara menlia Jones"

"Matteo Giovanni Black"

"Natalia Valentina Winston."

"Dante Luca Smith"

"Easy, next question ill go," Vincenzo says pointing to himself "Um Ex's Names"

Dante shrugs "I got none." Sara's eyebrows raise "Didn't expect that one." She puts a hand over her heart. Vincenzo says "How about you Sara who are your exes". She looks at me and smirks "The list is long, um Jack, Ben, Har- basically the whole football team" I cough out a laugh and Vincenzo and Dante look dumb folded.

"Damn she got the whole crew," Vincenzo says while laughing. " I guess ill to go, um I have one her name was Ashley." I nodded at the name and Vincenzo moves chin "Your turn Nat."

I look at Matteo and around the room, "Uh" I pause "Reece and um" I look at Saraa and bit my lip, "andnico" I saw really fast.

"Who?" I look at Vincenzo and say "Nico" I finish "Your turn Matteo" Vincenzo says he clears his throat "um just Eleise."

"NEXT question" we continued and continued it was easier questions I learned that

Vincenzo likes

Dogs

Food

Matteo

Dogs

Himself

Red things.

Dante likes

Sara

Dogs

Pizza

Sara

Water

Grey things

Matteo likes

Dogs

Green things

and Black

He didn't really talk that much after the whole Nico thing but ima make it up to him.

Vincenzo" Is PIZZA OKAY?" Vincenzo yells from across the kitchen with the phone in his hand "YES!" we all say in unison

"Okay, 5 plain pizzas" "thank you" Vincenzo walks back to the living room and sits. "Let's go night swimming," Sara says out of nowhere

"I'm down," Vincenzo says. "Same," I say. Matteo nods in agreement and Dante kisses Sara. "Alright get into your swimming shit and let's party!" Vincenzo says running to the room

I go into my bedroom and get out a black one-piece it looks like this

I grab my black towel and head for Sara's room. I knock

"COME on BITCH!" I yell

"Coming!" She yells and opens the door, she has a white two-piece on. "Ready?" She nods and we link arms

As we come closer we hear yelling from someone most likely Vincenzo or Dante. It's about 7:40.

"CAN YOU TRY NOT TO DROWN ME I AM DISABLED," Vincenzo yells at Dante splashing water and him.

"OH GROW SOME BALLS YOU PRICK." Dante snaps back and sticks up the middle finger.

"Can you two not fight for once." I step in placing the towel on the chair and letting my hair loose.

"DAMNNN Sandy you got some good cheeks". I hear screaming

I turn and see Matteo about to throw Vincenzo in the pool and I stop him "STOP! he can't get hurt anymore." Matteo still throws him in.

I give him the famous glare. "Really?" He smirks, Matteo has on black swimming shorts and his WOAH BABY he has a 6 pack, or 8 I don't know his chest is huge bro. With tattoos, OOO I swear he is my Weakness He is about 6'6 and I am like 5'6 so he is like a foot taller than me so he has to look down at me.

"You done eye-fucking me little one?" Matteo says grabbing my waist and jumping into the pool with me.

I stay under the water swimming to Sara and pull her under. It is not clear under the water but it was clear enough Dante was getting hard so I had to do something about it "No babies yet."

I broke the surface and swim backward towards Matteo. right now Sara and Dante are fighting because Sara believes that Dante pulled her under. I laugh and put my hands on Matteo's chest and look up at him he holds my waist.

"Where did you learn how to hold your breath for a long time from?" He asks and my breath hitched memories that I forgot about came back. I think Matteo noticed and pulled me closer.

I close my eyes and got my breath under control.

KNOCK KNOCK!

"I'll get it" Vincenzo runs and almost slips on the floor and gets the door. "FOODS HERE!" I look back at Matteo. With puppy dog eyes "Help a girl out?" I asked him, he sighed and lifted me up from the water.

Grabbing my towel I turned back to face Matteo.

He is getting out the fucking pool like a model BRO. Him pushing up and gaining balance his weight on this hands and moving his head back and forth. I meet his gaze and he smirks.

The rest of the night was filled with jokes and I had overstepped my joke on Vincenzo, and he says "Apology received forgiveness pending." I died.

So I gave his cheek a kiss and walked back into Matteo's arms and hugged him cause I know he gets mad.

I didn't sleep with Matteo this night but maybe tomorrow I missed him though. I fell asleep life was good.

_________________

NEXT CHAPTERRRR DRAMAAAAAAA

DRAMAMA