32| 'Gawk Gawk Karma'

/

/.Today I opened my computer and saw on Instagram a girl named "Tristan" Was rapped and murdered by a group of boys. My prays go out to her family. <3./

"Fucker, why not?" Sara says after I keep on trying to say that I can't talk.

I groan and put my head in my hands, Merry fucking Christmas, we just finished opening gifts from everyone and Dante's niece left so did Victoria but Valentino had stayed with Vince for the time being.

She taps my shoulder, "Did you gawk gawk Dalaric last night?"

I cough and a hand shoots up to my throat, I cleared my throat. "You totally did." She says with a confused and surprised with her mouth ajar.

I looked at the tv in front of us playing "Divergent."

I hear sniffles from the side of me, I look over and see Sara wiping her teary eyes.

She makes eye contact with me for a second and sobered up, "My baby is growing up so fast." She grabs my arm and yanked me towards her.

Trying to get my head from her breast I push but Sara got that mama bear grip.

"Are you sniffing her boobs?" I hear Vince's voice from the other side of the room.

She lets go of me and I turn to meet his gaze and Dalaric's, I look down at him from the eventful night last night and blush a little bit at the remembrance.

"Why is Sara crying?" Vince asked crossing his arms, I shrugged.

She sighs and puts her hands onto mine and in my lap, "Nat can't talk right now." She takes a breath.

"Kinda proud..." She whines.

She nods her head and Vince looks like a lost dog or a dog hearing a sound from the other side of the door. "She can't walk right too." I slapped a hand over her mouth, 'what the fuck?' a look came onto my face.

"What you mean-?" Vince sighed and looked at Dalaric's tensed figure beside him and then me making the connection. "OHHHHH!" He yells and laughs.

Making his way between Sara and me, watching Divergent. "What we watching?" He snuggles into the blankets, I motion for Dalaric to come to sit next to me.

With 2 long strides, he makes it over to me and sits down I place my head on his lap as he runs fingers through it. "Divergent."

I notice Vince nodding from my legs, I sigh and snuggle closer to Dalaric.

He leans down and gives my head a butterfly kiss, I take my hand and reach for his cheek.

"DALARIC!" Valentino says from upstairs, I hear Dalaric and Vince groan. Finally reaching the last step he makes his way over to us.

"Matteo said that the-" He pauses when he sees me and bursts into a bright smile, which I return. I guess Dalaric notices and he puts a hand on my face.