39|'The Knives'

/

/.ok./

"Natalia!" I hear my name being called from china while I'm trying to get my squats in, please having a bubble butt doesn't come easy trust me. 

I take out my air pods and jog to the voice that is summoning me from the kitchen, I see Vince grinning and Diego motioning to the table. 

I let out a squeal and run over to Vince, and gave him a big hug. They are finally finished! I would love to kiss them.

"Your knives look great." Diego says, because he made then just wanting to be proud of what he has done. 

Unwrapping my hands from Vince's neck I turn and look over at the island, Vince following me behind me whats in front of me is beautiful, it's all black and there are about 6 of the knives in front of me. 

"There is a wrap, that you will wrap around your leg when you have the dress on so it would be hidden from the eye it has slots so you could put the knives in the different spots." I smile as I look down at my babies. 

"I love them." I feel Vince next to me looking over my shoulder at the knives with me, "They suit you." He says in my ear. 

Last night was eventful with the drunk Vince but lets just say everything in the morning went a whole 180. 

Just look or read: 

This Morning:

Twirling and groaning as my door slammed open and footsteps loud as hyenas came into the room, hearing the curtains open and the sunlight hit my on my un open eyes. I want to scream at this moment. 

"Don't do it Dalaric!" I hear Sara yell as I peel my eyes open I see Dalaric hovering over Vince body that is wrapped around me very protectively. 

Oh Shit! I forgot about him OH FUCK!

Sara burst threw the bedroom very pregnant and very angry. 

"Why the fuck is he in your fucking bed." He grits very slowly glaring at Vince, behind me. Trying to make something better I start to move my body which just gets pulled back by Vince. 

"Stop moving bro." He says behind me which just makes Dalaric more mad, "Don't FUCKING touch him." Sara says behind him. 

I look at her looking at Dalaric looking at a very sleepy Vince. "Lay back down." Vince whines. 

"Vince get up." I whisper to him and thats all it takes for him to shoot up and grab his gun from the bedside and hold it up to Dalaric's temple.