20| 'New Beginnings'

/All you got to do is walk away

/All you got to do is walk away./

5 Months Later...

December 3rd 

Looking at the time, I groan. "Fuck this shit," I say as I cover myself back into the blankets. Kicking the blankets to it can cover my feet. I kicked something hard.

It's not my dick

This time

Pause

Last time I checked I didn't have a hard bed nor a railing.

Or a dick

I want to get up and check, I grabbed my knife from under my pillow and shot up. "I'll kill you, bitch-" I stopped when I saw a familiar figure.

"Dalaric."

He is sitting on the edge of my bed, with his very broad back and tall finger wiping down his knives like a perv.

I jumped down and put my hand over my head. "You scared the shits out of me."

"Oh go to hell." I say as he has nothing on his face. "Bitch ass." I roll my eyes and get out of bed, like I fell with the blankets still on me.

Full on rolled, and then got up because I have work. Bleh.

"Did you get me coffee?" I asked getting into my scrubs, OH! Yeah, I'm a doctor/surgeon now. I have no idea how it happened. Working my ass off paid off, I guess.

I braided my hair into a bun and walked out to Dalaric twirling his knives in his hand. What else is new.

"How did you even get in?" I scoff, looking at him and crossing my arms around my body acting like he is going to say a word to me which I don't think he would.

"Nevermind don't tell me." He got up and walked to the kitchen.

I followed him, he gives me rides to work and stuff. "Coffee?" I asked looking up from my eyelashes getting my things in my purse ready.

He nodded "Thanks" I smile and him, and do a quick look and see everything is in place.

I hit his chest "Come on grumpy let's go." I shut my door and he follows behind.

Dalaric, 24, doesn't talk that much, he is a very nice guy, one eye blue and another green, 6'5, Wears all black, he is like an angel, but when we go out in public people think he is the devil. I'm pretty sure he is an assassin and works for the FBI not sure. I try not to question it after we met in an awkward place. He is half black and has Hispanic in him.

I met him about a month after Greece, and I spilled my life story out and I was drunk leave me alone, it was late and the corner store and.. Nvm.

Okay.

I took a deep breath and opened the door and tried before Dalaric opens it. "Score." I open it and successfully got into the car without help. I wanted to stick my tongue out at him but it didn't work. I got pulled out of the car by Dalaric.