24| 'Memories'

/Just because your alive doesn't mean your ALIVE

/Just because your alive doesn't mean your ALIVE./

FLASHBACK!

"Let's go to the club."

I looked up from my book and see Sara eating chips, and Dalaric sitting on the other side of the couch mirroring me just he has his feet crossed on the coffee table. I look at her with a gaze.

"Oh Come on it's been months let's go!" She says whining. I sigh and close my book, "Just because you're pregnant doesn't give you permission to act like a baby." I snap standing up.

"Well..." She scratches her head "Well uh- Dalaric babe help me out." She says looking awkward. Dalaric looks up and smirks with his dimples, and rolls his eyes then stands up next to Sara in front of me. To show that he is on Sara's side.

Hot

I glare but I suck at it. I wait

I cross my arms and smacked my teeth. "Fine." Sara jumps up and down and Dalaric is smirking. "YAY!" She does her dance. "Come on let's go." Before we can go to the room Dalaric pulls Sara's wrist. "No Drinking," Sara smirks and nods her head then pulls me.

We get into her room, and she sits me down on the bed. After like 30 mins she comes out in a white tight dress and a leather jacket, paired with white air forces. I stand up with my mouth ajar. "Okay sexy." I hyped her up. "Turn 360," I say checking her out while she blushed.

"STOPP." She pushed me away and we laughed. "Come on, we need you to make this unforgettable." She pulls me into the closet and pulls out a black tight velvet dress, and picked up some black stilettoes.

"Here take it, and come out so I can fix this." She motioned to the bathroom and pushed me in.

I put on the Dark Black dress and the stilettoes and walked out. "CUTE!" Sara squealed. I laugh at her weirdness.

"Come on." She pulls me and sits me down on the chair to do my hair and makeup. "I'm going to do a natural look." I nodded my head

24 mins later.

She finished putting on the matte dark maroon lipstick. "Done! You look hot." She turns the rolly chair so I can see. I was impressed, the girl looking back at me with tanned oil skin, with her bright green eyes, making it pop with white eyeliner and mascara.

My black hair now blacker than ever thanks to Dalaric doing it again, my hair is bone striaght "ThankS!" I say getting up and giving her a hug.

"My pleasure, now let's go, mamas." She takes us out of the room and walks to the living room. Dalaric is sitting there, he is wearing a black turtle neck with black jeans and a leather jacket. His jaw-line looking nice. His vein arms UGH!