16| 'Since Senior Year'

/I rather have enemies than friends that stab you in the back

/I rather have enemies than friends that stab you in the back./

(1292)

Last episode on "Weakness"

"Natalia?" Bright blue eyes meet with mine, and I smile. "Nico,"

There was like no way I could process this right now, Where in the hell did he come from. I know Jared told me about him coming but I didn't know this soon...

Rushing from my seat me and Sara sped walked to him, thank god everyone zooned out from him when he said my name. Coming  before Sara I lauched myself into him and he had his arms open for me to come into. When we connect he lifts me a little bit. "I missed you." I just squeeze him harder as he spins me around and I giggle. He finally puts me down and I get a good look at him.

"Is that papa bear?" Sara says while un crossing her arms, and Nico turning towards her and opening his arms as he did to me.

I smile they hug and Reece comes up behind me. "The gang is back together!" Nico sighs and looks at all of us. We were all a group back in high school, we were like the ride or die group as what they said in the end of the year book.

Sara slaps his shoulder. "Dang, where have you been haven't seen you since the beginning of Senior year." Nico's smile turns into a frown. Taking that as a sign I interfered"It's fine you don't have to tell us yet." I hug him again.

"You changed a.. lot." Sara says. She was right he did. His once light brown hair was now jet black, he has a smile to die for, his muscles have gotten bigger, and he has gotten like a foot taller. I thought men stopped growing early.

"Last time I swear I was taller than you," Reece says while smacking the back of Nico's head, and he still has the scar from when he ran into a pole and there was a stick as he fell from hitting his head so hard it dragged along the corner of his right eye to the middle of his neck. Don't ask.

"Alright enough with the reunion we have finished you can go home and rest," Alicia announces. Bitch.

Oh my god, I forgot that we were here then it hit me oh fuck Matteo. Sara walks over to me, "Natalia I would say look back but I think we would die." I shook my head and turned and put a smile on my face.

Vincenzo was looking at me, Matteo was glaring at Nico talking to Reece, and Dante stiffened. Sara grabbed my arm and pulled us to them. "Who was that?" Dante asks as they all stand up towering over us. "That was Nico." Sara finishes and walks to Dante and gives him a kiss.

That traitor!

I look back at Vincenzo and Matteo. "That's Nico?" Matteo asks not taking his eyes off of him. I nodded

"I was expecting a skinny dude," Vincenzo says to Matteo leaning over like I wouldn't hear it but my ears are like superman.

"What was his status with you?" Matteo asks finally looking at me and his features soften.