4 | 'You don't change in the bathroom.'

^^Just to brighten your day

/Love you!/

(2623) Words

Trigger warning

"Come here you dirty bitch" I kick and scream trying to signal my sister for help but doesn't seem to do me any help.

"OW STOP YOUR HURTING ME" I try to fight the tears but it just fell out of me, he doesn't like when I scream and fight back. He likes to see me in pain not put him in pain.

Kicking him where the sun doesn't shine and trying to make a run for it.  Knowing that is not the best choice.

Keyword try. I was stopped by another chest that knocked the wind out of me and brought me to my ass with a low whimper that came out of my mouth.

"Daniel please stop you don't have to do this" I try to let him see what he is doing to me, I try for him to help me show me some mercy.

He doesn't grab me and I take this as a sign to move, Moving back just to be stopped by my father's feet. I start to cry knowing what's about to come next.

I close my eyes and prepare for the- "OW stop" I begged.

Kicking to my rib. My face and my ass, I grind my teeth together trying not to scream but I couldn't help it. I keep reminding myself that he likes to see me in pain.

That seems to stop me from screaming that loud, but just have small grunts.

"STOP PLEASE" I scream one last time, before it gets any worse.

I pray that one day this will all stop but it never came.

"DAD PLEASE" I begged before I was about to pass out he was pulling me into his bedroom. The room starts to get blurry and my eyes play tricks on me and the room starts to spin.

"DANIEL HELP"  I try to reach for him but he walked away and never looked back, he try's to help me. But when he does it just makes everything worse.

"Now that's not the right way to treat your father, is it? huh" he says in a slur while undoing his jeans he grabs my head and forcefully shoves his cock in my mouth. This isn't the first time it happens either.

"Uhh! yeah right There OOO you just like her" He keeps moving my head and tears just keep coming.

Over and over again.

Never stopped.

______________________________

Without opening my eyes I shift over and put my head on Sara's shoulder and sigh. Getting more conformity her arms goes around my body which causes me to move closer to the heat.

This isn't the first time I had a dream like this, at this point I don't wake up to a reaction I just had became numb. That was the first time I got one since therapy. Of course it decides to trigger when I'm in the car with random ass men.