41| 'Henrick'

/It was all a dream

./It was all a dream./

It was about 2 days after the ball, nothing went back to normal. Sara is about to give birth to her baby in the spand of this week. No one is ready for that, I'm not ready to go back to the real world after this. Leave everyone behind. 

We are all in Dalaric's office everyone besides Dante, he is doing something right now. Thats more important that anything I guess. 

As of now we were all silent. 

BOOM

Silence erupted around us, even more than before. 

Dante burst through the doors, "Henrick." He swallowed, "He is here." That was the only words that had to leave Dalaric to start to bark orders. 

No one was prepared for this, my father- I mean Henrick went A wall, no one has heard from him since 2 days ago after the ball and everything that happened that night. 

I saw Dalaric tense and he jumped over the counter. "Vince get everyone on alert." He points to him as Vince is just taking his orders.

"Call Elijah and tell him it's time." He nods and runs down the stairs, to get everyone.

"Natalia, it's time to put a few things I taught you to use."

I nod at me blinking back the tears and taking a deep breath, He throws me 2 G 45. Glock with a 45 clip, I put the clip in and took off the safety on one of the guns and put the other in my waistband. My knifes are ready to be used.

"Dante gets Sara somewhere safe and makes sure no one goes near her or the baby." Dante whips out his gun and leads Sara out of the kitchen. I throw her a little smile and she throws me a nod back, I hope I can see her again. 

Dalaric comes up to me and gives me a huge passionate hug, I know we aren't together anymore but that doesn't mean I won't stop caring for and about him "Come back to me." I whisper.

"Promise?" I look at him with big eyes.

He smirks as he looks down at me again, "Promise." He runs off into the front door. I ran downstairs to the basement. I know there's a door that leads to the garage down there.

I feel someone grab my waist, "Now where are you going?" I see someone in all black not from the gang. I know this for a fact because Dalaric had me memorize everyone from the family because he knew something like this would happen, as did I.

I grabbed the guy's wrist and brought it in front of me, elbowing him in the gut, letting go of his wrist with one hand and slamming his head into the wall. That man was about twice the size as me and I did that.

Way to go badass, I make a run for it. Going down the halls, searching for the door leading to the were I needed to go "I saw her go down here."

I tense at that voice.