15| 'Natalia?'

/Actions speak louder than words

/Actions speak louder than words./

(1342)

Arriving at the hall we all got out. "Do you know where we go?" Vince asked, acting like one of us will know where we go. If I don't know or Sara doesn't know then we are fucked. Since I don't know we better pray Sara does.

I shook my head and looked and Sara she shook her head.

Well fuck

"Follow me," Dante tells us, out of no where and grabs Sara's hand then leads the way. Vince follows them as Matteo doesn't. I look back and stopped walking. Why isn't he moving? Like come on we are going to lose them.

"Come on slowpoke." He shook his head and pulled out a black box. This isn't happening right now, if he gets on one knee i'll loose it. Guys I will.

"What the hell?" I looked at him with huge eyes. "I have only known you for a week chill." I pushed the box back. He furrowed his eyes and tilted his head.

"No look." He opened the top and showed a black ring. I gaped at him in shock. "You remembered," I tell him trying a lot to act like I care, thats so sweet of him. He remembered me playing with his rings that one day.

"Yeah." Blunt. He pulled out the black ring and placed it on my pointer finger. I opened my mouth, I look at him, and I hugged him. Couldn't get away from this hug, he smells to good. I pulled away he didn't loosen his grip he leaned closer to me.

"OH, THERE YOU ARE COME ON!" We both pulled away and walked to Sara. I was blushing like a bitch right now. Stop being a bitch only bad bitch not just a bitch. Remember? 'Bad Bitch Only!'

Cockblocker.

We followed Sara and avoided each other's gaze, following her and it led into the Hall and spot everyone. Alicia clapped her hands. "Finally!" She looked at the ceiling, like she was waiting ages for us. It was like 5 to 10 mins.

Sara and I sat next to each other. Vince was next to me and Matteo was on his other side, Sara was sitting next to Dante and me. It was a circled Table everyone had one. There were 4. "Okay, we are just waiting for one more person." Reece stood up on the stage. "There is pizza go help yourself then we will get started."

I want pizza, i'm hungry!

He jumped off the Stage and walk towards me and Sara with a grin on his face. "I'M HUNGRY," Vincenzo yelled like he was at a concert. Boy me too. "Come on Cow and Pig let's eat some FOOD!" Vincenzo bounced as Dante and Matteo walk with him. I wonder who is Cow and who is the Pig.

"Hey, besties!" Reece gave us a hug. "Who are we waiting on," I asked twirling with my ring. "It's a surprise." Sara groaned. "I hate surprises." She moved her gaze from Reece's face to my hand. "I knew it." Reece and I look at Sara weirdly.

She picked up my hand. "I knew it." Reece walked over to the side. "Damn that's nice." They pulled on my fingers and I blushed. The ring wasn't all black there was some diamonds around the bottom of it. "Ohhhh That's why he was asking for your shoe size and ring size," Sara says it like it was obvious what she was talking about.