14 | 'Imperfections'

/Enjoy life there's plenty of time to be dead

/Enjoy life there's plenty of time to be dead./

Sara and Vince Sing this song. I will tell you when to play it if you want "0:30"

(1992)

Friday, meaning the wedding is tomorrow, and we have rehearsal today. Groaning, I turn over-stretching and thanking the gods I shut the blinds last night. Taking a 10 second preparation time, I got up and rubbed my head.

Last night was fun, a lot of fun. God life was going great. Then my heart dropped literally, I just forgot the past days I haven't been taking my pills, thats like a big problem when it comes to me and those pills.

I slap my head and call my doctor, 'Andrea' she's like my second mom I swear, she helps me get back on my feet and she even helped me move into my first apartment. If I didn't have a therapist she would be mine, I give her a call just in case. I knew I was supposed to get off of the pills but not sure when.

Hello? She asks

'Hey, it's Natalia'. I say back into the phone

'What's up, baby'. I smile I always loved her warm tone with me it makes me feel loved. It helped me when I wasn't.

'I was just wondering when I was able to stop taking my pills?'

'Yes, one sec'. There was a pause and I start to pace around the room, not sure what if I wasn't suppose to. I'm so dumb I let my guard down and look where it got me. Fuck.

Ah yes um June 28th. She says

'Okay, thank god.' I hold my chest and breathed, it was sooner than I thought. Really thought I was going to be in deepshit right now.

'Why is everything alright?'

I nodded my head and then forgot she couldn't see me. 'Yes, everything is fine I just stopped taking the pills.'

'And how are you feeling?' She asks and it sounds like she shuffling through papers, not sure why though.

'Great, I'm actually feeling amazing for the first in a while.'

That's good honey, Alright I have to go I'll see you when you get back!

'Can't wait, Bye!' With that, I hung up and stop pacing around, and hopped in the shower. I'm just glad things are falling into place and not going anywhere else, I finally have everything under control.

I had to shave EVERWHERE and I actually shampooed my hair and then let it sit then washed it with a conditioner. I know got to take care of my snakes, and my forest. For a girl like me it just gets to wild.

Getting out and walking into the bedroom I hear talking? No that's singing. "What the?" I get dressed and grabbed my brush and walked out brushing my hair. I managed to get ready in under 2 songs, and came out into one of my favorites.