38| 'Drunk words speak sober thoughts'

/

/.Good night./

It's now the middle of the night I have no idea what time it is, but all I know I how sore I am from training last night.

We finished around 9pm and I fell asleep without eating or anything which I regret because my stomach is growling and I want to go downstairs and eat.

Turning over trying to sleep so now my back is facing the door, I feel breathing on my face like all up in my face.

Panic comes to me once I realize Dalaric wasn't in bed with me so I take a deep breath and got ready to scream, or pull the knife I have under my bed up and stabbing the person.

Peeling my eyes open I shot up from my spot, but I see Vince standing there looking over me with a smile on his face.

"Oh god you scared me." I placed a hand over my heart and Vince just stares at me, now I feel wide awake.

"Are you okay." I peel the blankets over me and keep my feet out, grabbing my glasses from the night stand to see whats happening.

"Natalia...Hi." He says very loudly, causing me to laugh and cover my ears.

Why the fuck is he up this late or early or shit.

Thats when it hit me, whiskey.

He is drunk.

"Are you drunk?" I ask dumbly of course you asshole he is drunk you idiot why would you ask him. I've never been a drinker because my dad use to drink all of the time, so I vowed never to touch something like that in my life ever.

"Yes but shhh don't tell Dalaric he gonna be pissssssssssssed." He slurred a little bit become unstable on his feet and swaying.

I nod my head not knowing what to do, thank god for the moon shinning in this room I could see him just fine.

When he starts to fall he falls on top of me, and I let out a giggle and he chuckles a little bit deeply too.

I push him off of me and he rolls off the bed and lands with a thud. "Oh shit!!" I gasp and then laugh when he tries to get up. He was to heavy on me all of his dead weight felt insanely hard, to breath under.

I stand up and put out my hands, "Come on we need to get some water in your system." He holds my hand and almost pulls me down with him as he fights to stand up. Not a light person to try and help stand up.

I put an arm around my head to help him walk a little bit, "You know I like you right?" He asks as we quietly make our way down the hall this walk will be long.

There is a 6ft 4 guy on my neck weighing me down and my 5'8 body isn't holding good.

"I like you too." I fix my hold on him and he helps me with his weight a little bit. If he keeps talking then I'll be out of breath.