42| 'Almost gone.'

/

/.Lol./

The hearing of beeping next to me woke me up from my dream, someone is squeezing my hand. My heart starts to race why would I be in a hospital and someone holding onto my hand, and i'm the one laying down. "Shhh." I hear a deep similar voice come to fill my ears. 

"Matteo?" I ask and I get silenced once again, slowly peeling my eyes open the lights are dimmed thank you lord. I don't have a headache didn't suffer from head trumma. 

When I try to sit up a little pinch of pain came to my left hip, "What happened." I say fighting through the pain to sit up and look around, everyone is in the same room. Looking next to me I see Sara laying on her side. 

The beeping on the machine is rising, "What happened." I ask one more time and Dalaric looks at me, then nods. 

"Gio he pushed you down the stairs," Flashes start to come back into view. I didn't loose my memory I just forgot about that part and my father and daniel and everyone. 

I shook my head and put a hand up to my head, "Your injuries aren't as bad as Sara's you just fell and the wind got knocked out of you so, you passed out." Dalaric said to me, after I looked at him. 

"What happened to her?" I question coming out as a whisper because she is sleeping and so is a sleeping Dante. I don't want to know actually but I do at the same time, she was bleeding the last time I saw her on the floor. 

Matteo looks at Dalaric and he looks back at Matteo, "She almost lost the baby." My heart dropped thank the heaves she's going to be okay at least. 

"She's okay though right?" I ask them and they nodded their heads yet, this is all my fault. If I would have just went with my father Sara wouldn't have to deal with any of this and the baby. I'm so sorry Sara. 

"She woke up before you and then told us to wake her when you wake up." Dalaric says, to me. 

Holding a hand out for some help, Matteo gripped my hand and helped me up to stand up. The IV that was in my hand I took it out, i'm fine I have enough energy. 

The hospital that i'm in isn't one I recognize at all. Going to Sara and moving Dante out the way so I can face her when she wakes up. 

Glad she still has the massive baby in her stomach, "Sara" I say and she opens one eye and than rolls it, "Bitch." I say to her and she giggles a little bit. 

"Hey." She smiles and looks at me, I lean over trying not to move anything away from her. "I'm glad you're okay." Sara says to me and I say the same to her, she went through worst that night. 

"Whats the date?" I ask looking back at Dalaric and Matteo, not seeing Vince anywhere. 

"April 20th." It's been that long has it, "Wheres Vince." I ask as Sara falls back asleep, they rub the back of their necks. 

"We don't know, after Dalaric killed your father and Gio he and Daniel vanished." Dante said to me, where could he have went? 

Did Daniel kill him? What happened to Vincenzo. 

Thats just great at least we know that my father and Gio are dead, before I can open my mouth Elijah comes into the room and smiles at me. "Look at you being a trooper." Sara's bed was closer to the door so it wasn't a struggle to hug him. 

"It was nothing." I say to him. 

Then I forgot to ask Dalaric something, "Dalaric where were you when we were all downstairs and you just came randomly?" I asked him. 

He opens his mouth to respond, "I got everyone out, I didn't want no one else getting hurt." He finished. 

He always has a heart like that. One of the reasons why I let him in, he was just so easy to talk to he was more of an listener than a talker. Which is why I felt to connected to this human. 

There wasn't more to talk about, what happened happened. Not the worse happened thought. We went with the plan and stuck to it, which is why we are all still here. Almost everyone is here, Vince is no were to be found right now. 

__________________

A/N 

SORRY THIS WAS A EXTERELY SHORT CHAPTER, THE NEXT CHAPTER IS THE END I SWEAR AND I HOPE IT IS. LOL

SORRY AND I LOVE YOU ALL THIS JOUNRNEY WITH THIS BOOK HAS BEEN AMAZING, I COULDN'T HAVE DONE WITH WITH ANYONE ELSE!!! 

XOXOXXO

GOSSIP GIA!!