5 | 'No Fear'

/We can do these things together close your eyes and take my hand

/We can do these things together close your eyes and take my hand./

If you want the song will start at 0:17 when Sara and Natalia start to sing

( 1831 Words)

Squeeking. The smell of burnt toast, fills my nose. I am moving like I'm on a trampoline. Hair in my face like a mask. I thought Covid ended.

My eyes pop open to see Sara jumping on my bed, at this point what else is new. She has done many things to piss me off and this just might do it.

"WAKE YO ASS UP"

"BITCH IM UP"

"IM UP"

"THE FUCK" We look at each other and start bursting out laughing, as her phone plays the tiktok sound as she jumps on the bed.

I grabbed my pillow from underneath me, and threw it across Sara and she gasps as her body almost flings across the bed on to the floor. I start to giggle as I watch her bring the pillow up to hit me but she doesn't.

"I guess I deserved that." She says

She's sitting down next to me still but I'm laying on my back so I can see her. "What's the agenda for today" I get up stretching, or trying to but her legs were on me.

I pushed her legs off of me and leaned against the head bored.

Damn that sleep was good

"Hold on let me check" Scrolling through her phone, after exiting tiktok and the sound finally cutting off.

"Big Boobs...Child anyways so" Her phone response. Idiot, We make eye contact and try to hold in a laugh.

"Was that the queen of rap?" Sara says while getting off of the bed and walking over to my side.

"We all know she's not the queen of rap Cardi is." Sara stops and turns like a robot, not saying her music sucks but I just find Cardi B better. Yes niki is amazing but I just like how raw Cardi is.

"What the fuck did you just say." She asks of me, angry.

"I said Cardi B IS The QUEEN OF RAP!" With that, I stood up on my bed and sniffed. I don't want to be sick right now.

"Bitch please, I think the fuck not!" Sara tries to drag me but I stopped her by falling off of the king-size bed.

THUD

"Awh shit are you okay" Coming over to my side, now she wanna switch up.

I nod and try to hold in my laugh but I couldn't. We burst out laughing. China could have heard me slam aganist the floor.

I get up without help Sara is just laughing clutching her stomach, I get up and checked my phone when it hit me. "What the hell is that smell?"

Sara looked up and smelled the air. "Oh, it's just one of the boys trying to make toast." She said to me after getting up herself.