43| 'The end to new beginnings.'

/ guess this is goodbye

./ guess this is goodbye... for now./

It's been a week, everyone healed. Almost everyone.

Vince is still not here Dante is doing everything in his power to find out, where he is. What he has found was nothing. Vince was not known for leaving without a comment, but they did let me know that when he doesn't want to be found he won't.

It was one stressful week. Sara finally had her baby.

Everyone got to see the baby and they came up with a name, them coming into view. Before I had rolled down my suitcases and now I just brought my carry on bag, then placed in onto the suitcase I made sure to hide it just in case anyone saw it.

Sara is holding the baby and Dante is falling asleep on the couch looking stress, Dalaric doesn't want to hurt the baby. Sara asked if D wanted to hold it, but when he did he made the baby cry because his grip was to firm.

The baby was to fragile for him.

Matteo is working sitting next to Dante, that is now sleeping looking very very very stupid.

I come into view, holding out my hands in front of Sara so she can give me the baby. "How's my nephew doing." Saying to him acting like he is going to hear me.

"He has a name." Sara leans into the back of the couch and sighs as I soothe her baby, I know he has a fucking name I wanted to say but we can't and shouldn't curse in front of the baby.

When she was giving birth, the doctors had to put her to sleep and cut her stomach. This baby was causing a lot in just 17 hours when she was in labor.

This wasn't an easy C-section, she was losing a lot of blood all at once but than some how Sara was alright throughout the whole thing with Dante by his side. I was helping the others with her because I wanted to make sure everything they did was right.

All I did was show them my lincese and Dalaric was behind me so they let me in scrubs and helped them a little bit, it went through with ease for her but it was 3 hours with her stomach cut open. I started to think wrongly of that.

"Lorenzo." I say to the now smiling baby, I want a baby now. He has dark hair and the dark eyes that his mother has. "See I know his name."

I smile again at the little baby in my arms, I look back at my suitcases than at the baby. I wish I wasn't leaving so soon, but I'll make the vist's as I will promise to them as soon as I tell them that I will be leaving.

Sara is now sleeping time for my plan, I look over at Dalaric, and looked at the baby and them at him showing him it isn't hard to not hurt the baby.

Enzo is sound asleep so this would be the best time for Dalaric to learn how to old a baby a kid. Even if it's just for one second.

Walking towards him with the sleeping baby in my arms, I lowered myself next to him on the couch and turning to face him. Making sure Enzo is still sleeping I bounce up and down and then his breathe went normal.

He was shaking his head and then I kicked his chin, he uncrossed his arms ready for the baby.

Getting into the position I place Enzo into his arms, Dalaric froze. He isn't good with newborns but he is good with anything else.

Now I get why he is so scared to touch him, he can hold Enzo with one hand and he could fit in the one hand.

"See it's not that bad." I assured him and tapped his shoulder gently, Dalaric doesn't move because he knows if he does that wouldn't end up nicely.

I looked at the little tiny munchkin in his hands, I hope he doesn't forget me when I'm gone. I guess it's time to say my goodbye's before everyone starts to head to bed, the plane is coming any hour now. So I have to make this quick and easy.

I stand up leaving Dalaric on the couch and it looks like he relaxed to the baby and Matteo met my gaze and rose an eyebrow, "Whats going on?" He asks.

Clapping my hands not to loud and not to soft for the baby to wake up, Sara and Dante shoot up from their naps and looks at me. "I was finally sleeping." Dante groans into his hands and this elbows on his knees.

"I have something to say." I say to them as I make my way over to the suitcases, and roll them out after taking the book bag to.

I was met with confused faces, yes I know everyone might me wondering where i'm going or what I'm doing but I think it's for the best.

Pushing it to next to the door, I walk back over to the couches. "I told you once Sara has the baby I'm going to leave." I say to them and no one looked happy about it.

"Your dead though." Matteo says shutting his computer and engaging into the convo, not letting this go down without a fight.

Thats thing, "Here is where it gets complicated." My phone rings and I look down to see it's Elijah that texted me the plane is ready.

I have to make this quicker than I imagined, I called Elijah to hook me up with a plane to take me where I need to go at this time.

Looking back up at them I give them a tight lipped smile, "I guess it's my turn to leave Matteo." I say to him and gave him a nod, Sara doesn't look to happy about me doing this and not telling her about any of this.

"Sara you and Dante have a family you're going to forget about me sooner or later." I say to her trying to make her relieaze what I would be going through if I stayed here.

"So where are you going." Dalaric asks of me glaring at me not to harshly though but just enough for me to look away.

Thats the big question where am I going?

"To Russia to take my crown and avenge what's now mine."

THE END

________________

A/N

WELL THAT'S IT, TELL ME IF YOU WOULD READ A SPIN OFF TO THIS BOOK. THERE WOULD PROBABLY BE WAYYYY MORE DRAMA TO HAPPEN IF I DID. BUT FOR NOW

SEE YOU LATER BITCHES.

PEACE OUT

XOXO

Gossip Gia.