The Letter/Voice Recording

/Shoot for the stars

/Shoot for the stars... Aim for the moon./

This is a Voice Recording Natalia got in her Apartment when she got back home. It was a CD she was told to put on her computer and then burn it once she heard it... Hopefully, this was a closure.

Dear Natalia,

This is Matteo, I know you don't like me right now but you need to know why I had to let you go. I hope you understand after you read this.

Yes, Vince made me do this. I'm sorry is what I want to start off with.

I need you to know why I did what I did. As you know, I'm a heartless person. I don't like to share. Once I saw you fight that man on the plane, I knew from the start. I was going to feel something. I prayed and prayed that something good was going to happen on this stupid trip and it did.

I met you

You made me smile from time to time, made me angry for most of them. I just want to let you know what I did was for the best.

I needed closure, we might run into each other from time to time. If we see each other promise me you won't come running into my arms.

I don't deserve you, I let you go because I am very rude, heartless, mean, annoying, and I can't think on the bright sides ever.

I am dangerous. Natalia very dangerous, I wanted to get you out of my life before you start becoming it.

I need you to promise me if we ever come into contact again I want you to push me away.

Okay?

Go on find someone new, live a happy life, and enjoy it without me. When you met me remember that day... I remember when you saw all of our guns well not mine, but you named all of them but mine. I knew from that day, I knew you were amazing.

Keep the ring, and the Jordans. If you want.

Throw it away for all I care.

Natalia, whatever you see or hear rumors about me just believe them. I need you to forget about me.

I do bad things I am a bad man. Anything you can think of I did it. From selling drugs to prostitutes, I did it.

KNOCK

"Matteo it's me," Natalia says

Speaking of you, that's you right there Princess. I told you to come to my room, to give you the jordans but anyways before you get mad at me for taking too long to open the door.

Many things must be running through your head right now, Yes is the answer to all of your questions I am a leader of something. So please do anything in your power please don't contact me or look at me.

I'm afraid.

I'm afraid that the past my past will repeat itself.

Why am I spilling everything on a recording thingy

Dumbass. Not you I didn't mean to write that I was just thinking of how dumb I am.

While we are here, I'm scared that I might fall for you and put you in danger.

Natalia, you will be my Weakness..

_____________________________________

A/N

This is the recording that Natalia Reciveved the night she goes back to her apartment. ANYWAYS!!!!! I can't wait to continue this book.

Yes... My back hurts.