34| 'Do you want kids?'

/

/.Just because we're friends doesn't mean I like you..../

"Can we go out?" Sara pushes the wooden doors, of the office where the guys are in a meeting. I like my fit today, a Calvin Klein bra, with grey sweats and my sliver name necklace, my hair isn't so good. My tattoo is making a show finally.

Four heads snapped in our direction, "What?" Vince says looking at us as I and Sara walk into the room or shall I say office and take 'our' seats. Dalaric is rubbing his forehead like he is 1. annoyed 2. frustrated.

"I asked if we can go out." Sara plays with Dante's end of his sleeved shirt, and I play with Dalaric's hem of his shirt.

With one quick glance at me, the beings on his neck come up and his hand showing off more veins then before.

He leans down and gives my head a kiss, "Go. Up. Stairs. And. Get. Clothes. On." I look at him and smirk and then shake my head then give all of my attention to Sara.

"Can we go shopping."

"YES!" Vince jumps from his chair, Dalaric hand creeps up my thigh. "Last warning." I ignore him fully.

"No." That came from Matteo, "We can't risk people knowing Nat's alive." His hand goes further up my thigh near my waistband.

"But that's in America we are in Italy bitches." Vince praises

"I'm not your bitch." Matteo snaps, as Dalaric's hand makes its way to the inner part of my thigh, I shift uncomfortably.

"Nat's my bitch." He points to me.

I snap my head up knocking out of Dalaric's seducing task, "Not you're the bitch." I state

"Sara?" He pouts and looks at Sara with pleading eyes Sara has hat little tint of evil in her eyes. "I'll be your bitch if..." She stands up, "You take me and Nat out."

Dalaric's hand grazes over my throbbing section between my thighs, I bit my lip.

"Fine." Vince says, "We will go out for a little but I will have to do something to get these." He motions to the 3 of the other huge men around him.

".....Men to agree so besties shoo." Right as Dalaric's hand grazes my belly button I shoot up and speed through the doors.

My breathing was heavy, how the fuck did he not die? Sara makes her way near me and rubbing her stomach, "How much longer until this fetus is out of me." She groans

"April 23rd." I assured her, "Soon baby mama soon." I rub her back, My birthday was Cinco de Mayo, a week later which was cool.

"You only got 3 months left, boo." She looks up at me and gives me an approving smile, and gives her a mythic look.

BOOM

"Well, I guess he is done." Sara and I open the door to see a bullet in the wall and Vince is in a corner Dalaric has a gun in his hands aiming at Vince. Dante is looking at us with a smile, and Matteo looks annoyed.