18| 'See You Later Nat'

/Enjoy Yourself

/Enjoy Yourself./

(1398)

"HEY GIRLS!" Alicia pulled us into a hug and we hugged back. "Come on!" She says happily. "I'll show you where you will be." She walked us over to our room, "Okay so there are 2 to a room, all of your stuff is in there and labeled." She says outside of the door. "There is a makeup and a hairstylist in there." She looked around. "There is a cameraman and he will be coming in and take pictures"

"Alright, that's it." She giggled "Bye!"

Sara and I walk in there is a guy man. "Hey I will be doing your makeup, and she will be helping with your hair." The guy with pink hair says, "Oh and my name is James but I go by, Jane." He drags me away from Sara. "Wait can I connect my playlist?" Sara asks

Jane nods. "What's your name?" I ask the lady. "My name is Faith." I smile and her and sit down, she seems nice. But he better not fuck up my make up, I don't play about my eyebrows especially.

Sara plugs in her phone and "Rod Wave" plays . I smile and Jane starts doing my face.

1hr and 30mins later.

"Andddddd done!" He says turning me around. The cameraman was next to me getting my reaction. I gasp, "Oh my god, I don't look like myself." I was actually surprised I look good. It was a natural look with false eyelashes and dark lips.

"You look the bomb!" Sara says, My eyes widen at her hair. "YOUR HAIR!" I jump to her. We laugh at each other, omg she looks beautiful. "Alright alright come on, Switch and we can be done," Jane says. I walk over to Faith and smile at her.

1hr and 20mins later.

My hair Is down with two braids connected in the back and flowers in them. "Thank you, Faith." I smile and she and she smiles back. "Sara you look gouergues." I say walking over to her. "I know I look like Kim Kardaish but like natural." We all start bursting out laughing.

Alicia comes in, "Come come before we all get into our dresses we are going to take a picture in our robes." Alicia motions us to follow and we do so and meet up with all of the girls. They gave each other compliments and we did the same.

"Everyone gather around and smile." We do as we are told. The bridesmaids have black robes, and Alicia has a white one on. "Okay and done." The cameraman had to get a few shots of the bride getting ready me and Sara go back into the room and got our dresses on.

"You guys look amazing!" Jane says walking over to us and giving us a hug. "All because of you guys," I say giving a big smile.

"Alright come on we have a wedding to attend," Sara says pulling me into the main room where everyone was walking out the door. "Just in time." I laugh at her.

We all get into the Limo on the way to the alter. We were listening to 50 cent and Biggie, also Tupac.

We have arrived we are here before the guys because Alicia's dress is too big. I roll my eyes. Sara and I walk into the room where they have us sitting. "Okay." A new face comes in. "I have a list of everyone and I will call you in order based on this chart." He says holding up the chart.