9 | 'Elise Haters'

/Even the strongest feelings expire when ignored and taken for granted

/Even the strongest feelings expire when ignored and taken for granted./

(Words 1368)

We arrived at the diner, all of us are out of the car and no we didn't play 20 questions. Vincenzo wanted to but we didn't Dante said one more time and he would put a bullet through his head.

I don't think he was kidding when I seen the reaction Matteo and Vince had.

Sara grabbed Dante's arm and I grabbed Vincenzo and Matteos. Linking our arms together and walked into the dinner. Can't have no one walking in by themselves. The amount of looks that we are about to get is going to be amazing.

We walked up to the roof with the beautiful sunset. "This is beautiful" I said Vincenzo whispered back "I know" He wasn't looking at the setting I just brushed it off. Matteo didn't like it so he squeezed my arm harder.

The waiter walks us over to a table with everyone. From Alicias parents to the friends. We got the end of the table. "Hey, guys!" Sara greats and being the first one to speak up from the group, since we said that she needs to do so.

Sara and I walk over to Alicia and hug her and say congrats cause we are respectful and not stupid bitches. I see everyone but the pervert that tried to get in my pants. I wonder what happened to him.

I say hi to all of the bridesmaids I didn't to the men because I didn't want to cause a scene with Matteo again. Matteo sits at the end me and Sara sit on the side and Vincenzo and Dante on our opposites.

We all started to do our own conversations. "Alright everybody" Reece stood up "I will like to make a toast" If I wasn't stupid I would think he was tipsy. "I would like to thank all of you for coming out here. And a special thanks to my man Matteo." All heads turn towards him and he nodded "Without him none of this would have happened and.... uh I suck at toast" Everyone laughed. "Okay raise your glasses and cheers to a happy wedding!"

"Cheers!" we all say in unison everyone takes a sip but me cause I don't drink. "Want it?" I ask Sara she chugs it down. "I'll take that as a yes." Having a look at our surroundings I notice how the sun is starting to set.

I turn and see a beautiful girl walking up the stairs with it looks like her brother and family her hair was dark brown and was in better shape than mine. Matteo leans over "What you looking at" He asks of me

I looked at him then at her "Someone I could never be." I laugh a little bit after I burp. He turns his gaze to where I was looking. His head tilts. "Elise?" He asks which causes Vincenzo and Dante's heads to turn. I hear Vincenzo groan and Dante growl.

My eyebrows furrowed when Matteo got up and walked towards her. Who was she? That got him standing up in the middle of dinner and go up to this women.

Sara leans over to me "Who is she?" I turn to her and shrug my shoulders. "I'm wondering the same fucking thing." Then look at Vincenzo and Dante with looks on their faces. "Who is that?" I kick Vincenzo shin. Since he is avoiding my gaze.