25|' Petrova Bloodline continues

/I polished anger and now its a knife/

Vince engulfed me in a hug, I cry into his shoulder. He rubs my head and kisses it, I smile at the warmness. I felt his chin being lifted up, and I could finally make out with what Matteo was saying to the others.

"He fucking found us." Matteo slammed his hands on the table, I could have sworn I heard a crack. I flinched and Vince pulled me tighter.

God, I'm being such a pussy right now.

My gaze went from Matteo yelling in Italian to Deigo and Rico, over the phone. To Dalaric looking at me, with a worried and pissed-off expression. He doesn't meet my gaze- too late. He looks at me and his eyes soften.

I turned and took a deep breath signaling to Vince it's time to go to bed when I get a whiff of nice cologne. "You smell good," I say through my blurry vision. He smiles and laughs, I snicker. "I'm going to take her to bed." Earning a nod from Matteo and he looked at me and nods.

Vince pulls out a hand and I grab it hesitant and he leads me to my room. I yawn and rub my eyes, he opens the door and I walk into the room and he tucks me in with a forehead kiss.

"Night Sandy." He walks out, I curl up into a ball and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I let the tears come and soon let the darkness consume me next.

WARNING ABUSIVE!!!! CONTENT!!!!

"Hey, sweetheart." My father slurs while knocking on my door. I shut down my laptop and fake sleep. While panic starts to fill me. I pray which never seems to work.

"Hey-y." He opens the door, and I hear his footsteps. "Hey-." He stops "Oh- shhhh- your sleeping." He slurs and laughs. I hold back the tears.

He rubs my arm then gets lower. "You know it's been a year baby?" I squeeze my bear tighter.

"Wake up it's 4 I have a surprise." He gets up because the weight has been lifted off of my bed.

"Natalia" he sings "Wake up before I get my belt." I shoot up with tear-stained cheeks. Not again please don't hit me again I beg in my mind.

"Hey, honey." He rubs my cheek gently, "I have a surprise come on." He holds out his hand. I know I have to follow him or else something to going to happen.

My lip twitched and I hesitated and then he forcefully grabbed my hand. "Come on Nataila, quit being a little bitch and grow some balls."

He pulls me out of my bedroom walking past the rooms to the living room. I start to shake. He brings me down to the basement.

"Turn around." I look at him with wide eyes. "Go on turn around." I turned around scared for my life. I held back a sob. He tied a blindfold on my head. "Come on sit sit." He pulls me to a chair and pushes me down. "I'll be right back."