36|' I'm Here. I love You.'

/

/.Cut the toxic fuckers out first then go from there./

"It's his fiance," Vince said.

I lean in not able to understand what he is comprehending.

I smile.

Vince's face drops from sad to confused.

Shaking my head and sitting up then laughing.

"Nat, are you okay?" He stands up from his knees.

Laugh and fall onto my back then clap my heads in the air, good one Vince. This is to funny to me.

"Natalia you can't cope like this." He grabs my hand and holiest me up.

I continue to laugh, pulling me so I can stand now and he is looking at me with worried eyes.

"Natalia look at me." Laughing looking at the floor, what is so funny? Why am I laughing.

Vince brings his hands up to my face and holds it gently looking at me in the eyes, "Nat stop it." I laugh even more.

Tears start to brickle in my eyes, he must think I'm crazy I shrug. "What's wrong with me?" I whisper finally meeting his eyes.

"Stop it." He looks at me like he did this before he sure knows what he doing right now. "Tell me the emotions going in your brain Nat." Vince pleaded to me, I have no idea.

"That isn't Dalaric." I shake my head with a smile and push Vince using his chest. He can't do that to me, I refuse to believe that. First Matteo and now Dalaric, soon i'll just go and actually burn in the house.

"Natalia." He looks over me I push him with another hit, "That isn't him." I put a finger in his face.

"You did this." I poked his chest hardly, It's Vince's fault. Why would he show me the picture in the first place. What if he wasn't trying to help out but just make it worse.

"I-If you haven't shown me! that picture I wouldn't be here right now!" I yelled and my eye twitched.

"Natalia." He grips my shoulders and kept me still, why is he touching me. Why does he do half of the things we does.

"Don't let this affect you." He says deeply like he can read my thoughts, just because of this shit I'm like this again.

"But he wouldn't do this," I whine and look up at Vince, he pushes the hair out my face.

"Natalia you don't need someone in your life to make you happy, you have so many people that love you." He assures me, I shake my head, he is wrong everyone leaves.

Everyone leaves someday, everyone.

Mom.

Opel.

Who's next?