Kidnapping

(Y/n) sat in her seat, while the male drove down the road. she looked out the window as she was uncomfortable at the situation, and didn't want to make eye contact with the older fella.

" so where you heading," the make asked

" (c/n) I going to move back there," she said as her hands shook

" I know a shortcut, would you like to take it," he asked as he looked at her.

" no, this way is fine," she said as she kept her eyes out the window.

the male frowned, he didn't like her answer. he took it as an insult, he began to speed up.

"Slow down," she cried as he went faster.

" Were taking that shortcut Werther you like it or not," he hissed as he turned onto a back road.

she began to sweat, she had a bad feeling about this. She wanted to jump out, she looked at her door to see the lock was missing and the door handle was broken off. She tried to roll the window down but it wouldn't budge, she was close to a breakdown yet she kept strong as she knew Toby was close behind.

" So are you single," he asked as he placed a hand on her lap.

" No I have a boyfriend," she said as she looked out the window.

His nails began to dig into her leg, she winced but kept quiet.

" who is he," he asked as he glanced at her.

" I was just with him," She said lying through her teeth, she was single.

He gritted his teeth as he sped faster, she began to shake as she looked for any sign of Toby. He slammed on the break, (Y/n) flew forwards hitting her head on the dash. The seatbelt broke, she sat up as she felt a wet feeling on her head. You put her fingers on the wet feeling and pulled away in pain, she looked at her hand to see blood on her fingertips.

" What did you do to me," she said as she looked at him as her vision became blurry.

He smiled as he began to drive, he was close to his house. He had a plan for her, like the rest of the girls he had kidnapped. She slumped over as she passed out, her blood running down her face. She was known for bad luck, yet somehow something always good comes from it. He turned into his driveway, parking and turning off the car. He got out and closed his door before walking to her side of the door, he opened it and pulled her out. He walked to his house and walked through his door before closing it, he carried her to the basement and placed her on a dirty bed. The springs in the bed were broken, he cuffed her leg and walked out of the room before locking the basement and headed to the front door to lock it. As he locked the door he began to think about what to feed her, he couldn't starve his new wife. He smiled as he thought of making a feast, he was proud he had found a beauty. He began to work on the meal.

An hour had passed and (Y/n) finally came to, she looked around to see that she was in a dark room. She crawled off the bed, only to fall as she took a step towards the stairs. She looked at her foot to see she was chained to a floor, she began to panic. She looked around to find anything that would help her get out of this chain, nothing. She crawled on the bed and curled up in a ball, she felt her face tingle she was ready to cry. She heard a click, she sat up and watched the room light up. She paled as she saw the same guy walk down the stairs, he had food in his hands while he looked at her with a twisted smile that only a sick man would have.

" Are you hungry my wife?" he said as he walked closer to her.

" I'm not your wife, and I'm not eating your food," She yelled as she crawled away from him.

He placed the food on a box before walking towards her, his smile gone as he held an angry look.

" You will learn to love me, by your own or by force you have no choice," he said as he grasped her face.

She kicked him sending him a few steps back, he huffed as he grabbed the plate and walked upstairs. He locked the door, leaving her in the room alone. She would rather stave than love that man, he was a monster, and they both knew it.

"Where are you Toby," she whispered as she curled up in a ball and cried.

She hopped he came soon, she didn't know how long her sanity could hold on for. She didn't want to find out either.