sticks and stones

Toby ran down the path following the muddy foot prints, he was glad it rain last night. He watched as it went into a grass area, he sighed bolting into the grass hoping he didn't get a tick. he smiled when he saw the grass dents he followed the trail he smiled till he ended on the ground, he lied there confused. He looked to the side and saw Brian holding a big stick, he hissed and tried to get up but rocks were thrown at his face. He snapped his head towards the female and saw her throw the rocks in fear. Toby stood up not caring for the sticks and stones since he couldn't feel them anyways, he looked at the male who took a step back from the short angry male. Toby ripped the stick out of the males head and smashed it agents his head, he watched as he fell to the ground. He would of felt bad since the accident from the balcony, which he cracked his head open and cracked other bones. Though he was to pissed to care, he turned to the female who was shaking like crazy.

" You don't love me, I can tell. Though I don't care because you will learn to love me, even if I have to break you or worse " Toby hissed grabbing the female by her neck and pulling her away from the path. she let out a scream since it was hurting her, due to his nails digging into her flesh.