awake

Toby sighed as he looked at his hands, he was tired. He had been up for 30 hours, he was worried about her. She was tossing and turning, and sometimes would cry. He sighed as he looked up at the record player, he stood up and grabbed a disk. He put it on the player and played the music, he sat back down and listen to the song. It wasn't good, but it was something to break the silence. He closed his eyes and drifted into a slumber. A few hours passed and it began to rain, the rain made little ploping sounds as the it bit the tin roof. (Y/n) opened her eyes and looked around, she was alone in the room. She sighed as she sat up, her body aches yet she didn't care. She was hungry and she had to use the bathroom. She got out of bed and walked to the bathroom, the floor was cold yet it felt good on her feet. She got to the door opening it and walked in, the room was cold due to the window being cracked. She sighed and closed the door and did her business. Once done she left the room amd went to the kitchen, grabbing an orange and pealing it open. She snacked on it as she looked outside, it was gloomy out as the dark grey cloud covered up the sky. She shook her head and walked into the living, she smiled as she saw Toby asleep on the couch. He was drooling and snoring, as he was curled up in a ball. She walked to the couch and sat next to him with a smile, he looked so cute. She looked at the record player, the music wasn't playing yet the disk kept playing. She got up and restarted the disk, it began to play music. She smiled as she sat back down, it was kinda fun to listen to the music. It reminds her of her friend, they use to listen to music for fun. She sighed as she looked at Toby, she had grown fund of Toby. She remembered she use to hate him, now she saw him as a friends. She looked away and closed her eyes, she began to day dream to pass the time.