humpty dumpty

An hour had past and Toby still haven't moved, which was uncommon since he had trouble sitting still. He looked up and sighed knowing he had to leave, and knew the sun was going down. He picked (Y/n) up again and got up, he turned and headed to his hideout. He knew he should of kept walking, instead of taking a break. Though he was glad he took one since he got to see her smile, even if that mean watching (Y/n) sleep. He got to a mother hill which had a path lucky, but was very steep. He wondered if he should wake her up, than go down. Since he might slip and fall, which isn't fun. He fell a few Times, and broke bones, and sprain limbs. Those time he was glad he couldn't feel since, he talked to others, and they said it hurt like a son of a bitch. He smiled and walked down feeling confident in him self, though he knew this might turn on him. He took a step on the path and fell down the hill, he pulled her close so he took all of the impact. When he reached the bottom, (Y/n) was fully awake and scared. He sat up and looked at her, and saw her in shock. He stood up being her up as well.

" let get going before it gets dark, it gets dangerous at night" he said grabbing her hand.

He walks and she followed having no choice, since she had no clue were she was.