kills

Toby walked out of the house, he ran to the woods. stopping as he got to the trees, he needed to kill something. honestly, he missed that feeling, the feeling to be in power, the fear in people's eyes. He sighed as he walked into the woods, the last person he killed was that creepy old man. yet it wasn't for pleasure that was to get (Y/n) out of there, he smiled. He loved her so much yet he could bear to tell her that there was no hit of her family and friends. he didn't want them to get in the way, he need her to have no meaning to go back home. He wanted to seem like a hero, yet he knew it would get out soon. But if she hated him he would understand, he would let her go. she was her own person, Jack was right he needed to treat her like her own person and not property. He stopped as he reached the edge of the woods, he smiled as he walked onto the field. he was close to the town. It sucked though as they were getting along now, though he felt like he could have gotten with her if he didn't kill anyone. If he just talked to her in person, acted like a normal person. He should have thought of that before doing this, they could have been normal. He looked up to see he was in the town, he smiled as he ran to one of the houses and climbed in. he walked around till he found a couple, he quickly killed them before they could scream. He smiled as he went out the back and climbed into the next house he did the same to them, he smiled as he got out of the house and ran back to the field. He hurried back to the woods, he didn't want to be caught. He looked back as he reached the woods, he smiled as he walked back to the house. He felt the power again, he felt like he could do anything. He stopped as he thought of her, he smiled. He didn't want to do anything, he just wanted to be with her. he sighed as he began to walk again, he wouldn't go back to his old self, he hated his old self. He acted as his father, his father only did anything for himself. he felt shame knowing the times he hurt you, how could he have done that to you, he loved you. He would never be him again, he promised himself he wouldn't. He got to the house and smiled, he walked in and walked past you. he grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom, he turned on the shower and hopped in. She opened her eyes and smiled, Toby was home. She missed him, she didn't like to be alone. she felt something here, she didn't like it. She stood up and looked out the window, she saw the faceless thing again. yet it wouldn't leave the forest, though she felt it staring at her. It wanted her, she knew it wanted her. It wanted her to be a puppet, to be in control over her. She closed the blinds and walked to the bedroom, she closed the blinds there. she lied in the bed and closed her eyes, she wanted to be out of sight of that thing. Toby walked out of the bathroom in his new clothes, he walked to the living room to see she wasn't there. he walked to the bedroom and smiled to see her there, he walked next to the bed and sat next to her.

" Are you tired," he asked with a smile.

" No, I just don't want that thing to see me," she said as she opened her eyes and looked at Toby.

He sighed as he looked at her, he felt bad. He needed to get her out of here, though he knew she wouldn't leave without her music. He sighed as he held her hand, he would have to pack them.

" Do you want me to close all the blinds," he asked with a small smile.

She nodded as she sat up, he nodded and got off the bed, and walked around the house closing the blinds. He went back and nodded at her, she smiled and got up and sat back down to listen to music. He sighed, he was worried about her. Something big was coming, and he knew he wouldn't like it.