peace

Jack held his book, trying to read. Though the sobs made it hard, he stayed put. It wasn't his business, and he really didn't care. He wanted peace and quiet, though he knew he needed to wait. He sighed and rolled onto his back, and place the book next to him. He needed sleep and didn't feel like waiting for the quiet. He closes his eyes and fell into a slumber, leaving him into a peaceful void. He didn't notice how tired he was, or how hungry he was either.

Toby held his sobs as (Y/n) sat up, he only watched and he did so carefully.

" Lie back down (Y/n)" he hissed.

She quickly lied down and hugged her body close. Toby sighed and crawled next to her, though it only caused (Y/n) to shake in fear.

" ssssshhhh it'll be OK" whispered in her ear.

"Just leave alone" she cried

" I'm only keeping you safe, you'll be with me," he said as he pulled her close to him.

"you're a monster, you are a murderer a killer" she screamed as she pushes away from him.

She quickly crawled to the wall, fear running in her veins. Was he going to hurt her again, was he going to lock her her away. He crawled to her, inches from her. she could feel his breath on her face, she was scared beyond point. He placed a hand on her check, cupping her face.

" i can show you a monster, I can be a monster and make you wish you never were born" he spoke as he gripped her face.

She let out a yelp, he smiled with the response.

" Stop your hurting me" she cried as she tried pushing him away.

He let go and and placed a finger under her chin, pushing her face up to face his. He smiled and leaned close to her, she flinched back as she didn't want him to touch her.

" You obey me, and you'll get by fine. you try and leave and you'll wish your mother aborted you, understand" he hissed before planting a small hiss on her lips.

(Y/n) pushed him away, Toby smiled and walked back to the bed. he lied down and looked at the trembling.

" come here" he spoke though she stayed in place. " (Y/n) come here now" he hissed as he sat up.

(Y/n) stood up and walked next to the bed, Toby grabbed her arm and pulled her down. she flopped onto the bed, her shoulders hitting his hip.

" lie down" he muttered

she sighed and lied next to him, he smiled and pulled her into a hug.

" You will always be mine" he muttered in her ear.

she shivered at those words, she wanted to slap him to get away from him. though she knew he would hurt her, make her bleed and beg for her life. she had no choice but obey, no choice to stay put for her own safety.

" Go to sleep" he whispered in her ear.

She sighed and closed her eyes, as he snuggled close.

" Goodnight, try and leave and i'll break your legs" he said as he kissed the back of her head.