spider

" Toby," she cried as she sat in the shower.
There was a huge spider on the curtain, and she was afraid to move. Toby ran to the bathroom, busting the door open.
" what's wrong, what happened " he yelled worriedly.
" there's a spider, kill it," she screamed as you pointed at the spider.
He sighed and opened the curtain, she screamed as the spider flew off the curtain. He sighed as he picked her up and placed her on the hard floor, she stepped back as she watched him squish the spider. He looked at her in disbelief, how could she be afraid of something so small.
" is it dead," she asked.
" if not I'm calling the army, now go take your shower you smell like death," he said as he walked out of the room.
She nodded and washed the spider down the drain. Toby went back to the kitchen to cook, he smiled as he stirred the noodles. His face was red, he had never seen her like that. He never saw that much skin before, he felt ashamed that he saw her in the nude yet he felt yet another feeling he never felt before. He sighed as he shook his head, he should stop thinking of it. He grabbed the strainer and emptied the pot, he shook the strainer before emptying the noodles in the pot. He walked to the cooler and grabbed the shredded cheese, dumping half of the packet in the pot. He began to stir till the cheese melted, he grabbed two bowls and pour the mac and cheese in each bowl. He put one in the cupboard, grabbing the other one he sat down at the table and began to eat. The thought came back to him, why was it bothering him so much. It was just a body he saw so much of them, yet hers wouldn't leave his mind. His face went red again, why was he blushing.
" Toby are you ok," she asked worriedly.
" Yeah in fine, just thinking," he said as he looked at her.
She nodded and walked to the cupboard, she grabbed her bowl and sat down and began to eat.
" Thank you for killing the spider," she said before stuffing her mouth with food.
He nodded as he took a bite of the last noodles, he stood up and put the bowl in the sink.
" I'll be right back, I'm gonna go into town and get us stuff. Don't leave the house," he said before walking towards the door.
She nodded and continue to eat, she wondered what was bothering him. She wondered if she caused it, she shook her head. She hoped she didn't, she sighed as she finished her bowl. She put it in the sink and went to listen to music, he'll tell her when he is ready. Now she has to wait till he is ready, all she knew was it would be a long time before he told her. She put the disk in and played the music, she sat down and closed her eyes as she began to daydream.