The news

(Y/n) groggily woke up she had no idea when she fell asleep, she sighed and sat up. She got out of bed and changed into clothes, she smiled as she looked at the clothing she wore in the mirror. It complimented her body and made her skin stick out more, the other clothes always covered her skin yet this one had the right amount. She smiled and walked out of the room to see Toby working on noodles and sauce, she stood next to him and waited for him to notice her. He glanced at her and smiled.

" How was your sleep," he asked as he pulled her onto a side hug.

She grinned as Toby waited for her response.

" It was good, no nightmares," she said as Toby let go of her to work on the sauce.

" That's good, well I have good news," He said as he grabbed the pot of noodles and strained them in the strainer that sat in the empty sink.

" Oh what is it," she asked as she looked at him ceruse.

" I found a place in a city, it's slightly abandoned but the landlord is willing to let us live there as long as we pay rent and not say shit to anyone," he said as he watched her face twist in pure happiness.

" that's good news" she squealed.

He nodded as he mixed the noodles and sauce in with each other, he was happy she was excited about the move.

" yeah, tomorrow he's coming here to help us move everything though it going to cost us lots of money cause I wouldn't take option A," he said as his voice darkened at the end of his sentence.

" What was option A," she asked as Toby put the food on the table.

" he's not a good guy, he's a shady person. Let's just say he wanted to get his hands on you after he found out I would be moving in with a female," Toby said as she looked slightly worried. " Don't worry you won't be alone with him at all," he said as she nodded slightly.

The two of them began to eat, she hoped he was right, that she would be alone with him he sounded scary. But being out of this hellhole of a forest would do great on her stress.