Alone

(Y/n) walked out of her room, she had just cleaned the house. She sighed as she tried to find more things to do, Toby left the house hours ago. He was looking for a house where they could stay, she sighed as she sat back down on the couch. She huffed as she listened to the music, she wondered what life could have been. Would she have gone to college, or if she was beside her mother when she passed? Yet none of those things happened, it hurt her to know she never finished school or to have her mother walk her down the aisle on her wedding day. She closed her eyes, she needed to stop thinking of that. It was too gloomy for her, it always made her feel sad about her life. She opened her eyes and sat up, she sighed and got off the couch. She headed outside to get some fresh air before winter comes, opening the door she walked out and sat on the porch. It was chilly out yet it wasn't cold enough to make her shiver, she looked at the gloomy sky and smiled. She used to love those days, she and her friend would skip school and go to the park and talk. Now she just stays inside and listens to music, it wasn't by choice though it was to stay away from that thing that watches her. She looked at the woods to see that thing watching her from the trees, she hated that thing how it just stood there and waited for her to crack. God, she wanted to get out of the woods, she would feel safer when they move. She looked away and got up, she was already done with the outdoors. She walked back inside and closed the door, she sighed and headed to the bedroom and grabbed a few clothes. She went to the bathroom and had a bath, the stress washed off her as she lied in the hot water. She smiles as she closed her eyes and lets her body go limp, she listened to her own heartbeat. It reminded her that she was still alive, she was thankful for that. That she wasn't dead in a ditch or in some creeps basement, which she was closed to. She sat up and grabbed the soap and began to wash her body, the sweat and dirt slowly scrubbed off her. She lies back down in the water getting the soap off her, she lied there for a few more minutes before getting out and grabbing a towel. She walked to the bedroom and lies the towel on the ned, she lied on the towel and air-dried herself off. Yet she slowly fell asleep, she hadn't known how tired she was until now. Hours had passed and she was still asleep. The front door opened and Toby walked in, he notices she wasn't in the living room. He sighed and walked to the bedroom, he froze as he saw her asleep in the nude. He walked to her and covered her with the blankets, he walked out and started to make super for them. He would wait for the good news when she woke up, till then he would let her sleep.